Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
I have posted many links to other sports forums in the past,never had anyone removed them from SBR. I would of prefered if you left the link up and the post remain untouched by you,no need to come back with this childish statement of yours about putting it in the PRIVATE ZONE as there is no cause for doing so,with the exception of you abusing the power of being a mod. It was just over a year ago that Ken died,links were posted left and right here from EOG, no one ever removed them.
Al, again - I only follow the rules that are listed on the FAQ's. That's it. I can't comment on what other people did or didn't do a year ago but I do the same thing in every situation, regardless of the topic - I follow the guidelines listed. That's the only way I can ensure that my actions are as objective and standard across the board as possible even though as is proof in this thread, there will always be people who cry foul and assume the worst. If my actions are wrong then I'd assume they would've been brought up before this point. In the event that someone feels that an exception should've been made for this specific instance, then I'm sure the link will reappear in this thread.