Iv seen alot of people citing their reasons why the Heat will win, and why the Bulls will win. Nobody predicted the Bulls to win by 21, and nobody seems to be making adjustments to their mentality. I get that its a best of 7 series, but moving forward, the Heat bench is getting any better, Wade and Lebrons legs arent getting any fresher and Spolstra isnt going to be out coaching Thibs any time soon.

The thing that worries me the most for these Heat, is that alot of their points in the game from stupid plays by the Bulls. Bad inbounds passes and bad passes in general lead to fastbreak scores or 2 on 1s, especially in the first half. Meanwhile, Chicago set up their offense and executed. Now the Heat are stuck between a rock and a hard place. ... do they keep overplaying their stars and risk them Fatiguing the way Wade did in the 4th each game, or do they play their bench players and get risk them getting exposed and leading to long runs for the Bulls.

Im not saying this season is over, but this is what the Bulls do, they play great Defense, they rebound their butts off and they out hustle then guys across from them. The only thing the Heat can hope the Bulls dont keep consistent at is their shooting. The Bulls shooting has been inconsistent thru out the playoffs but has been very well in games 5 and 6 vs Atlanta and now Game 1 vs Miami. If the Heat can get the Bulls to lose faith in their new found offense, then they have a chance.

My point is, for everybody who is backing Miami with the same confidence they were before game 1, you need to really thing about wither you wanna be a gambler or just a cheerleader, cause mixing the two is not a good combination.