We fuckin' buried him. Scared Shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post

Nothing really... He is labeling me and poster apricotsinner as sharps to generate views on the forum ...Apricot sinner is barreled in and im a normal 20 year old college student . Im pretty good betting nhl but that dosent make me "sharp" . Its all forum traffic dont worry about it . Stay out of PT if ur looking to tail anyone really.
Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

Nice try...Venditto himself stated that 1000 bettors would be up 20000 following his plays. You head the syndicate and Venditto is merely a capo ... you do the math son. Do I need to pull the posts?
Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
You should talk to venditto about that as I rarely talk to him ... There are more important things in life then being known as a sharp on sbrforum.com ... You can go fight with venditto EI .. I dont post my records here, He does ... I dont really care im just looking for opinions on the game when i post my plays and hopefully I can help some posters out. If being a sharp on this forum is so cool I would tell my friends and family to check out the forum. Its not cool and you should start acting ur age .. Its quite disturbing actually.
Organizational Chart for John