Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
Guy is a cancer; he outs people by posting personal information however he never shares anything about himself except the fact that he hides in a village.
Trying out your skills at revisionist history, Bateman? Like most others areas of life, it seems you suck at it.

Let's put this all into the proper context, shall we? You've been calling me the f-word across forumville for years now, but all of a sudden last year, I get a PM from you asking for a private chat. I'm suspicious of you, but I indulge your request nonetheless. After a quick exchange of pleasantries you start whining about how your life is a mess, telling me how you're addicted to opiates and your girlfriend dumped you over it, you want to kill yourself sometimes and...wait for it...you've always liked me on the forums, just never knew how to convey it that's why you'd call me names.

Then the conversation gets weird and you start telling me your name, all kinds of personal details and start asking the same about me in return. I fed you a bunch of misinformation about me, and when I went back the next day to examine the info you gave me about yourself, I was astonished to find that it all checked out. I mean, seriously, you should've added mental retardation to your list of sufferings to be telling someone who didn't even like you all of this damning information.

Fast forward to six months later, when you're obviously off your meds or high again and behaving like an 8-year-old brat with ADHD. You come into SBR Chat and start insulting one of the best friends I have on the forums with a whole host of nasty comments, typing them as fast as you can to flood the chat and prevent anyone else from even using it. Then when I tell you to grow up and go get high, you start flooding the chat with a single word "f/*g" for over a minute. I PM'd all three Mods in the chat that night (Bobby, Shari and Illusion) and they said they weren't willing to get involved and so I figured I'd have to confront you myself.

I posted your full name in there, and it certainly got your attention. Once other chat members started Googling your name and posting every last detail of your pathetic existence, we finally got some satisfaction and you departed after a few final parting shots.

So really, Bateman, what did you expect to happen when you behave like such a puerile scumbag? You felt you weren't getting enough attention on the forum so you decided to take out your frustration on a group of innocent people just trying to discuss what to bet at halftime in chat. Worse yet, you were so stupid that you didn't even notice that in that crowd was a person in there you'd shared way too much with when you were out of your mind on drugs. You tried to take from us a place we all enjoy, and even bigger than that, you went after my friend, Fischnasty.

Trust me, I wish that any of those Mods had just done their job and saved me the trouble (and the ban) that resulted from my actions that night, but I don't regret them even now. You fukked up majorly by over-sharing with a stranger and then you went out of your way to remove every impediment to me keeping your information private. If you want someone to blame for all your info becoming public knowledge, Bateman, just go look in a mirror. I'm guessing you avoid doing that on most days because it's a pretty pathetic creature staring back at you, isn't it?