Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
There has been no public release of the DNA tests and there have been quite a few reputable science professors and doctors who have already come out and said that it is near-impossible to conduct a definitive DNA test in the time provided.
Another claim by the government with no public release or confirmation.
That could have been anyone's blood and anyone's compound, there is no proof that either the blood or the compound belonged to USL other than unfounded claims by the government.
I need a lot more proof, and no I'm not a hillbilly. The government's claim that they killed USL and threw him in the USL is unfounded and lacks any solid evidence. If this was a court case and the government was trying to prove their actions, they would lose the case by far.
Yawn, no rebuttal needed.

It's almost too good to be true. No American or civilian casualties, our military "heroes" just found this 6'3" tall 55 year old fart, suffering from renal failure and attached to a dialysis machine, killed him, and buried his body at sea? The Hussein brothers' bodies were displayed for days after they got killed in Iraq, and Bin Laden's, the #1 wanted criminal by the USA, is buried at sea? Only the people blindly loyal to anything the government says would believe this BS story.
Like most conspiracy theorists, you have no clue as to how things really work. First, as a former member of a law enforcement agency, it is quite easy to get a DNA match in a very short period of time. Quite expensive, but certainly not impossible.

Next, just what type of evidence regarding facial recognition do you want to see? idiots like you would simply question any proof of facial recognition.

Next, you know absolutely NOTHING about blood evidence, do you? I could tell by the picture that the blood was fresh, and not very old. You could not, because you have no clue about blood evidence.

You may not be a Hillbilly, but you definately are a very stupid person. The next timme you go shooting your mouth off, you had better have some inkling of what you are talking about. I love you uneducated, illiterate fools who shoot your mouths off with absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about. I dealt with people like you on a daily bases. you clowns will never learn. Stop being so desperate and looking for attention. The only attention you will get is the attention that all fools get.