So let me get this straight, if I don’t accept the “company” line then I are un-Patriotic and un-American?

If I question the events of 9/11 and all the events that have followed since I am being disrespectful to all those who have lost their lives and all the families of all the victims?

I can understand people who think like that and I will be the first to admit that some of the conspiracy theories go a little too far but as a rational thinking halfway decently educated individual I can’t accept on face value all the stories our government has fed us since that fateful day.

How many times did the Whitehouse change their tune about WMD’s? How many different excuses and cover-ups did we hear about the abuse in the prison camps? How many very convenient events all just happen to line up on the day of the attack on America? How convenient that we finally get Osama and simply burry him at sea to prevent some shrine?

Our government stays in the role they have assumed because there are so many that refuse to ask questions and even fewer who are willing to DEMAND answers. We are conditioned to believe that in order to be good Americans we should accept that our leaders are trustworthy and questioning the government is anti-American.

America is a great nation because I have the freedom to disagree openly. America is a great nation because we do have men and women who pump Red White and Blue through their veins and have fought and died in order for me to have this right.

I love America and I am a proud American but I am not going to allow myself to accept anything on blind faith just because I am told that is the patriotic thing to do. You can if you want, you have that right. You don’t call me anti-American and I won’t call you part of the flock.