Originally posted on 05/03/2011:

I really dont get it, I mean seriously what is the appeal, do you guys just hate pullin out and then have to be happy with your mistakes or are there guys that intentionally impregnate their gf/wife in order to get rid of any chance they have of saving a fortune worth of money in the next 20+ years and to add unbelievable levels of stress to their lives

PLUS, we live in one of the worst economic times possible for the US, I mean this country has a dick shoved a foot up its ass right now and nobodys job is safe, if it takes like 300k to get a kid from birth thru college (college alone in 20 years will cost at least 100k probably more) can you really justify that youll definitely have an extra 300k * however many kids you want to produce.

I mean theres a reason why everyone is bankrupt, its called kids, ppl can easily support themselves but they want 2 or 3 extra mouths to support with their income, I just dont understand why, sure if you've got a fortune in the bank maybe you want some kid to play fetch with but why would some broke stressed out **** thats living paycheck to paycheck ever have a kid?