Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
Thanks guys again and thinking about trying something with tomorrows series...but not sure if it is ready yet... Would like to once every two weeks or even once a week...list as many as 6-8 plays for a series... I just have to be sure the system has turned the corner... One 3-0 day does not necessarily signal that... But instead of narrowing down...I might open up the plays... What is the risk? Possibly a loss or two so following the multiplier will be important....

When/if we do several series at once we might actually drop the multiplier to its lowest point of .10... This will allow more risk protection against a potential loss... Going to research it a little and see what I come up with... I know some that followed last year were betting the posted leans also...The leans from looking back if all listed are hitting at a nice clip...the only time the system has not produced with all the leans was last weekend which I did not list all of them but on paper was the worst series ever for it...we went 1-2 with the Brewers win...but had losses with LAA and SF...so lets see if this is possible...

Back in a few hours need to add all the series #8 stats...going to check the one game in series #9..that starts tonight also...the Cubs/D-backs series...otherwise we have 14 series starting tomorrow in series #9...
Good thinking G. That's where I'm at with my plays and I'm 43-5 this season. It seems sometimes we try to out think the room and the other plays always seem to hit.