Quote Originally Posted by Magic62 View Post
I guess you deiced to ignore my question earlier..given all the news and injuries you don't find the line odd?
ML as well as the spread?i would have thought Celtics is a LOCK ,why ML odds there higher than over Miami?/
It just doesn't make sense to me?any explanation on your part?
What news? Amare hasn't been confirmed out officially. And did everyone forget that the Knicks were a 3 point fav in the 1st game? That was with Billups confirmed out and Amares status unclear just like now.

Boston has 1 game where they shoot lights out and everyone forgets all about the 1st 2 as if Boston has been dominating all series? Ray and Pierce were 25/37, 14/19 from 3, 70 points. Thats not exactly a typical game from those guys. In fact, its pretty damn amazing shooting. I really dont see them shooting like that again, at least not both of them. Ohh Rondo also had a triple double and set a Celtics record with 20 assists.

So does that erase the 1st 2 games where the Celtics BARELY scraped by with last second wins? And 1 of the games was with Amare out most of the game and Melo alone carried the Knicks.

Last I checked Melo is healthy and playing. He also had a pretty bad game last time out. Tony Douglas has not played well either and he is capable. The rookie fields who has been the 3rd best rookie this season has been a COMPLETE non factor so far.

Celtics have not swept a team yet in this big 3 or 4 era, they failed twice. NY doesn't really have stats in their favor either, Home dogs down 0-3 typically get swept. Indy already put a dent in that average so i think NY and Philly today are out of luck.

Without Amare it will certainly be tough, i dont expect NY to win. I just dont know how everyone be so hard on the Celtics. They have not played well at all other then 1 game of lights out shooting.