TurbanCowboy40
    TurbanCowboy40's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJGOLD/HANKWEBBER and board members

Originally posted on 02/11/2008:

JJ/HANK,

You are not a professional gambler. You are a professional loser. That's not being harsh or rude, that's just stating the simple truth. I was looking at car reviews on youtube the other night and for whatever typed in gambling. When I did this there was you and your ridiculous hair piece, so I clicked on you expecting the worse. Let me just say that you far exceeded my expectations and that shouldn't be taken as a compliment.

You have serious serious serious mental issues. What you are doing and these videos that you continue to post are only getting more disturbing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find them a little entertaining, but that's only because I feel like I'm watching a car crash. You shouldn't take enjoyment from watching a car crash, or in your case, watching someone destroy their life.

Your are dillusional in your thinking that you should receive monetary compensation for your presence on the board. You are no more important to this board than someone with 7000 posts on a Michigan football board or Duke basketball board. Every board in the world has a few people that draw a little more attention than others and none of them are being paid. They have lives and real jobs.

You need to stop gambling effective immediately. You need to work on getting yourself a real job and creating a real life for yourself. For you to think that you'll eventually get back in the game or make up for everything that you've lost if you keep betting is insane. Right now you can't pick your nose, but even if you do get on a roll, which aint happening, it's only a matter of time before you lose again. Anyone that would put $20000 or lie about putting $20000 on a first half line in the Super Bowl has no business placing bets. You didn't even know who would start with the ball you moron. You think the fact that the Giants got the ball first and burned clock and scored points against a defense that had been exposed by good offenses all year put your bet at a huge disadvantage? The chances were very good that this would happen if the Giants were able to receive the to start the game, information that was critical to your bet and information that you didn't have. And you put up $20000 on a bet where the results of the coin toss were critical? That's a stupid bet for Tiger Woods let alone someone who can't afford to buy a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

You want to create something on youtube that will make a difference or be worth watching, for more reasons than just watching someone embarrass themself and go down in flames? Stop gambling and become a real man. Throw the hair piece in the trash can, it makes you look like a fool. Go out and find a real job. I don't care what you're doing, as long as it isn't gambling related, you need an income. Start communicating without using the f bomb every other word. Stop using the lord's name in vain every 5 seconds. Given the way you act and speak, you don't deserve a break in life, which is probably why you aren't getting any. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you aren't happy with your looks. There are plenty of people in this world being productive with their lives who are bald and uglier than you. If you had a real job, were responsible, dependable and a good person, you could find someone. I don't claim to know everything about women, but most women, at least respectable women dislike gambling and gamblers. Most women want to feel secure with someone and being with a gambler, I don't care if you're good or bad, hurts the security factor big time. No respectable women will ever want to be with you if you continue down your current path. So get yourself together and turn your videos into updates. If you could go from what you are now to a respectable and productive citizen, you might have yourself something you could sell to gamblers anonymous. Because right now you are the poster boy for what not be. You may not be a criminal or a sex offender, and I'm just assuming that, but you are an incredible douchebag that is going nowhere in life.

To those people on this forum that support or encourage Hank, you should be ashamed of yourselves. This man needs serious help. To encourage his behavior or make him feel like he's doing nothing wrong is wrong, it also speaks little of your own character.

If you really want to help this guy out or be his friend, make him irrelevant on the board. Don't aknowledge him and don't respond to him. He is a total degenerate with serious mental issues. I also think he has a drug problem as well. He smokes weed in his videos and talks about popping pills so I think I'm correct in assuming that.

Just think about what he's doing in these videos and the things he's saying. He has serious serious serious problems and more than a handful of you are enablers.

It's not normal for a message board to be someone's life, especially a gambling forum. He's also not responsible for enough traffic that any business worth a grain of salt would care about. A poll was made up about him and 50 people responded? 50 people? Hank might be worth something if 5000 people responded, but 50? Most people want him out of here as well. And he keeps making videos thinking he should be paid and that he's threatening not to post if he doesn't get his way? You know how laughable that is? JJ/Hank is so addicted to this board that if the site admin was able to block his IP address unless he paid a $25/mo subscription fee, he'd go rob a gas station. And he wants to be paid? What a joke.

It's time for everyone to ignore Hank. He needs to get his life together. I'm being dead serious about this. You are enabling a very sick man. He probably should be admitted somewhere.

I'm not trying to be the board mom and I'm not trying to act like I'm holier than thou. I just think it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that isn't a complete scumbag that continuing to support or aknowledge Hank is just the wrong thing to do.

The guy just gave advice to those with a wife and kids that they need to be careful about not getting caught gambling as this is the time of the year when the losing can mount. You know how sad and twisted that advice is? Advice like that can only come a man who has no regard for lifes real responsibilities or the things that are really important.

If you want to help Hank, you need to force him to give this up. I don't care what the topic is, ignore him.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557