unless you are a winner and only play when you have an edge, but come on now guys, how many of us do that? 5% tops.

GUYS: I'm not going to write a book on this but when I was young I watched my father bet all the time.He bet on everything he could. Without knowing how much, there is no question that he got crushed over time.His stories of losing are epic.You name a famous moment, he had the loser.Any sport.
If you watch it happen to others it is not very pretty.I have seen so many losers from my years at the track it makes me sick.Really nice people too.
Next time you go to the track instead of betting, just watch the people at a T.V. monitor .They root, they lose, they bitch, and within minutes, they are doing the 2 minute handicap at another track.And it will repeat every 5 minutes.It is pathetic.You do not have to be this kind of bettor.
I decided decades ago that I had to approach this from a different angle.After years of watching and learning I got to the point where I flat out refuse to wager on anything without feeling as though I have an edge.I keep records of every play and have since 1981.
Do not let gambling break you. Stop friggin losing.Make up your friggin mind that you will watch and learn and you can start by not playing anymore favorites or overs unless the line is very soft.
This double up and all in crap is for losers.
Read Justin's book.Do anything but for Christs Sake do something.
If I can do it , you can.
You just have to want it.And it won't happen over night.