Quote Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I could easily pick 65%-70% if I could post all my bets with the best possible price of the day available somewhere on the planet at a time of day when it no longer exists for anyone.
Prove it then classhandicapper. I will lay you 2-1 odds, 500 points to your 250 points or whatever you want to do, that you can't pick 70% winners on NBA full game spreads/totals over a 40 play sample size. I will one up you though, I will let you get prices that don't even exist. You can take any line that's currently available on Bookmaker and adjust the line a full point. On the totals you can take any currenty available on Bookmaker and adjust it 1.5 points. You can't take plays that I make though unless you post the play before I do. Do we have a bet? If so, create a separate thread and post up your plays. You can wait til 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the game (not tipoff) to post up the plays (ie if espn.com says the game starts at 7, then you have til 6:55).

If anyone else wants to take up the challenge, you are more than welcomed. I'll take all action on this from anyone.