BTW,

Im not a couk or nothing, asking for shit, but honestly i feel like some of u guys that jsut drop by and say shit and pop in and out out of nowhere arent really interested in the long term...you see THE SYSTEM, pop in, see some amounts, say a few words..ask somethings, but VERY few people have the decency to actually hit me up with a coin or two, just as a sign of appreciation, consideration or respect for the hardwork...

i know some of you are skeptical..and i dont blame you..so many plays, leads to disaster right? well...i have nothing to say to that..i wont reply to that, jsut let u see for yourself...

i challenge u guys to think, to read, to decode, to become insightful and to learn jsut as i am (STILL AM). I dont want a rain of coins now from some of u guys realizing it after the fact, but its facked up i take my time to answer each and every single persons questions and doubts and dont even receive 1 facking coin from 99% of u...there have been 1 or two of u who did..cool...but its just a SIGN of respect man!

i go into others threads and do that...i come in, say something respectfully, give my explanation, flip a coin or two, and say bye...and sign my name...

well, there are the plays...doubt them...tail them...fade them...whatever the fack u guys wanna do...i honestly couldnt give a ratz azz right now...im kinda pissed realizing how very lil people have respect, or at least show it, around here...

maybe tomorrow my man-period will be gone, lol..till then,

hasta manana,

Jorge