I've looked over my budget, and finally came to the conclusion that I don't make enough to run my household. Of course, I can't cut things like mortgage, water, electricity, car insurance, etc. I would cut a couple of the 4 phones I have, but what if there is a dire emergency one day 6 months from now, and my teenager needs to call me from his own phone instead of borrowing someone elses? I've looked into the entitlements my family has. It makes sense to cut out video games, cable, internet, etc. There are big savings there and some unneeded waste, but if I do any of that my children may disown me as a father, and turn against me. It would be political suicide at my house. I would default on my mortgage, and lose a lot of conveniences if I act responsibly and cut spending.

Well, that leaves one thing left to do. I'm going to my employer, and demanding they increase my salary. All I have to do is tell them I'm living beyond my means, and have tried to cut costs, but it won't work if I want harmony in my house for years to come. This rich, evil corporation, and their owners hve millions of dollars they don't need just sitting there, when they could be used to stimulate the economy with my overspending. What gives them the right to underpay me when I have so much I need to spend? This should work, right?