Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
I would love to see Easy give you the opportunity to demonstrate your ability and if you (or anybody for that matter) were to prove that this rate of play was achievable by a human I would be the first to extend my apologies for doubting you. I can not blame them for not having much interest as you not only went to great lengths to tarnish their reputation, and Wilheims, before a final decision was made but you also, to the best of my knowledge, never made the Las Vegas offer or anything like it publicly until they concluded the case was closed.

I personally started a thread 3 weeks ago suggesting that you organize a demonstration with SBR on their DGS platform or some type of median and no one took interest in it. Not sure why you and Justin7 did not come out earlier and challenge them publicly and prove you could play this fast????? This is not the Supreme Court here you should have proven yourself, no reason not to unless you could not.
sharpcat, are you serious? Every single pro player that sounded in said this was doable. Not a single pro player supported EZ's postion. But ignore that. EZ failed to offer any evidence of their claims. Ignore that. EZ promised to provide logs of his hand-play, but didn't. Don't ask why, and ignore that. After DGS told Alex Powers that there were no irregularities in Cory's play, EZ asked for time to do additional testing. EZ did not share the results of this additional testing. Don't ask why, and ignore that. Cory offered to prove his speed of play at DGS or SBR while being watched by EZ. EZ rejected that -- they wanted a polygraph test in Costa Rica first, that they could guarantee he would fail.. Cory offered a neutral polygraph test, and and proof of his play speed in Las Vegas. EZ rejected that, because their feelings were hurt.

I try to give posters every possible benefit of the doubt. But when I read your ----, I can only conclude that either your reading comprehension is far below your writing level, you are an EZ employee, or both. If I am wrong on either, I apologize in advance.