Hi guys,

I am just a noobie round here enjoying these forums so please go easy.

I noticed there is a heavyweight tipster round here that goes by the name JJGOLD. He certainly talks the talk and appears to be 'in the know' a lot of the time.

Anyways I was reading this thread called 'Mcilroy is gonna crumble' yesterday and JJGOLD did the following posts about the Ronald McDonald lookalike:

'his swing is too good and weather perfect'.

'Course is not playing hard'

This is not the British Open. He plays safe today he wins easy''

'This kid is big time.'

Well being a new poster and everything I went against my own judgement as the advice of this guru was so unarguable. The upshot is I did my absolute conkers last night and lost over a grand following this man's call. Ofcourse today I feel so stupid and a naive fool but Mr GOLD spoke with such authority. It sounded to me like he had an 'in' and Mcilroy was a total LOCK.So my question is should I continue to follow the advice of this Mr GOLD to recover my losses? Or do his tips turn out to be more like fools gold??? I am starting to worry about this man's name as to me JJGOLD sounds more like a bad rap artist than a top tipster.

Guys can you advise this noobie please about the judgement of Mr GOLD before I lose any more money. TIA.