rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Got beat up by my local bookie - Picture

A few years back my friend introduced to his bookie. Although I did not bet every week with him, it was nice to have him as an out...occasionally i would bet a few NBA games and had perfect credit with him.

During march madness I was strapped for cash and I thought kentucky ML was a lock against UConn..So I called up the bookie and asked if he could give me 10k credit on kentucky ML..since I was not a new customer and was on good terms with him he agreed...my thought here was that it was free money since I didn't think they could lose..of course I dont have 10 grand lying around to pay this fukk if it loses...and we all know how that turned out

After the game i realized i was fukked...did not know what to do..I didnt want to tell my friends or family that I am a degenerate gambler..so I just waited to see what would happen..of course the next day he called but i did not answer...for the following 2 weeks I would receive atleast 2 calls per day from this guy..I couldnt pay the guy so I just kept ducking his calls and figured there was nothing he could do...but boy was I wrong.

So one weekend I was visiting my parents house..this is close to where I would meet up with him to settle after bets...I was heading out to meet up with my friends when A car pulled up beside my drive way and 3 tough guys came out..im talking like 6'3 230 each...I had no clue what the fukk was going on...they asked if I was Ricky and I said yeah why?? that was it there was no more conversation they all rushed me...2 guys held me down head on concrete while the other guy just fed me shots ... im talking ribs legs head every where... it was burtal..

this is obviously a result of me not paying the guy ... but I think everything is settled now. I have not gotten any more calls from the guy since this incident...think he will come back for more or its over and done with??

N1Queen
    N1Queen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you serious?!?

Not sure if your post is real or not...but if it is real, then you should definitely call the bookie to set up some sort of payment plan. You getting punched around a little bit is definitely not worth ten thousand, in fact if it was worth that much, I'm sure lots of people would like to get beat up in exchange for ten thousand - in fact lots get beat up or die over way less even few dollars. So, I hope you decide to start paying your debts before it gets worse. Good luck.