Quote Originally Posted by clamchowder View Post

You cant go wrong if you stick with the rules. This system is not developed to make you rich overnight. It helps you make a profit if you hit a mini skid. Discipline is the key. It is easier said than done. Not everyone is disciplined in this field.
Oh yes you can go very wrong and I agree it is much easier said than done. Not so much knocking the approach, you do what you do to make $. I used to be a fan of Labby years ago and learned the good and bad sides of it quickly. It always starts off great, but in the end is always fools gold.

While you think you're protected, it's not until you have to make the bigger wagers, where you start to think Oh shit, I hope this wins or I'm done. Then, unlike Martingale, if you win that one you probably will have another big wager to follow. So either you get a streak of wins to clear the lines or you're making larger wagers with a smaller BR and that's doomed in time.

People get very confident in Labby when things are going well and their winning plays. Normally they get more aggressive thinking this can make them so much money or they're leaving money on the table by not wagering more.

When things turn bad is when your discipline gets challenged and the lines extend so far. That's when most aren't able to handle it. The emotions will get the best of them and it eventually fails.