I keep out of most drama, however I feel I most comment on this. I disagree with SBR backing Cory1111.

I read the report from Wilheim at the RX and the main part that drew my interest is not turning down a fully paid trip to Costa Rica with his own SBR body guards. It was this..

1) A human did not play the 8762 hands of video poker that were examined. This conclusion is based on the fact that the "player" played an avg. of 17.6 hands of video poker per minute for 499 minutes without a single error. This is a statistical impossibility.

this breaks down to 3.4 seconds a hand. With a screen draw time of 1.3 seconds, this leaves just 2.1 seconds to read your hand then select the cards you want to hold and press the button. Oh and to do all this, while never making one mistake in all 8762 hands. LOL I make a mis click once every Poker Tournament and that is only 150-200 hands. Not to mention, stopping for a bathroom break or to get a water, smoke a cig, etc etc etc...

That is bullshit and everyone here knows it. I think this makes SBR look bad for backing him. I say this because what if someone at SBR really needs help, it would make people less likely to trust us. Listen guys I love SBR and am glad I am a member here over RX and EOG. I know also every site has their own issues. I see this in my line of work all of the time. Mothers come in and stick up for their kids, even when they are in the wrong. Sometimes your kids are bad, sometimes you have to let them suffer the consequences of their actions, and for Corey it will be not getting paid for a Bot playing video poker for him.

If you follow poker or just a 2+2 member then you know about the cheating they had at Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet. Russ Hamilton is the most hated man in poker now.

The difference between what Corey and Russ did.... Not much they both used software to cheat XXXX out of money. The only problem is, is that Russ stole PLAYERS MONEY and COREY stole the HOUSES MONEY. It shouldn't make a difference, but we all know damm well it did.

If SBR would had a VP tournament and only first place paid and Corey won that while using a BOT, NOBODY would be sticking up for him. Instead of JJ calling the BOOK, he would be calling Corey and killing him.

I just wanted to get this off my chest SBR, I am not trying to attack SBR or any of its Mods. I just feel in the best interest of the company and its members we should part ways with Corey1111.

Nuff Said!

Matt