First off, I'll start by saying I'm totally and completely in love with my kid. I have a 3 year old daughter, and she's absolutely been the pleasure of my life. I am able to watch her a lot during the day while I'm working (or posting), and I also carry her around to jobs with me when possible. In fact, I started taking her to jobsites when she was literally 1 week old. (FYI...Take a newborn with you to a construction site if you want to freak some people out!!)

This being said, I know your kids are great in every way, but the truth is little kids will drive you completely batshit insane after a prolonged period. I'm not in anyway saying this as a negative about kiddos......I love them.....but its simply a fact of life with toddlers. Its not their fault, but they simply require all your attention, and have an attention span of about 20 seconds. I'm just concerned that 5 days a week, every week, all day long would eventually drive you out of your fukking mind!!

Lastly.....and again, I'm just being a realist here......you need to think about the sacrifice your taking getting rid of your career and future pension. I know your wife is awesome, and you love each other very much, but on the remote chance things were to change......where would that leave you? I know this isn't even on your radar, but trust me......shit happens all the time. This isn't a popular opinion....especially probably for your wife.......but its something that needs to be discussed. Ideally, this would be drawn up in a legal document.

Again, absolutely no ill will meant here in anyway. Just trying to be a realist.