Quote Originally Posted by honeyeater View Post
Wallco- This guy is using the same system- covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=101020098 Obviously like every other system the creator is really unknown (JM is the same)- in any case the "other" guy's says to only play 9 or higher o/u, Only bet on home teams and only bet on teams with a >50% winning home record and some other winning ratio he came up with. Just read his first page.
Guys, this is not like JM system as far as the creator. This is my system! I started it last year with all the plays posted on the other site including back testing stats for 3-4 years. It is still in evolution. We started the second week of the season last year, after this start I am wishing I did the same this year. There are different ways of playing it and different filters to use, but the way to make money with this is using aggressive labouchere as On3 mentions. If you want to minimize the number of plays look for series that have an over/under of 9 or higher set for the first game of the series, these hit at a higher clip for whatever reason.

I think it is fine that on3 has chosen to post it here but he probably should have mentioned who actually created it since it is clearly documented??? Hopefully, everyone will benefit from it over the long haul of the season. Hopefully STL holds on and TB makes a rally. There was a loss in the first week of the season last year also (BAL)