Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
Read post 4171
Very helpful, thanks. Here it is again from G's post 4171 which answers all of these unit questions:

The multiplier/divider

Multiplier review- post 1753 page 51

(Taken from listed post there are obviously no games tonight)

Adding the plays for viewing and understanding...

The multiplier is shown in simple terms and that is what the numbers are based off. It would be impossible for me to know what everyone is using for a unit. So if you are using the multiplier and not just a set amount for each series...
In the examples you displayed in post #1751 (I do not want to repeat and someone says I posted them as plays for tonight). In the simpliest form without multiplying which i am using in the exact system the whole time...not changing to 10x or 15x as some people do just to cover their losing handicapping with non existant bets...

Cubs -131 .26/.20 lost moves to #2 game
LAD -176 .35/.20 Won series over

(Dodgers) .35/.20 would be 35 to win 20, which won.

(Cubs) .26/.20 lost and you move onto game #2.

In the other example to would be .26/.20 or 26 to win 20, which lost...which leaves you down .06 or $6. You won .20 and lost .26

This way there is no confusion with the system... If the bets are to small use the multiplier but it must be used exactly for all the games...otherwise the winnings will not be equal to the system percentage...

For example if Joe bets usually a unit a game...he would use the multiplier on a .35 bet of X3...the bet would appear as 1.05 (105)/.60 (60)...but any other Joe bets within the system also has to be multiplied by X3 than.

While John thinks 35 is to much a game...he would bet say by dividing by 2 ...so .35 would be .1750 or .17 (rounded) to win /.10 or ten dollars. You just have to use the same multiplier or divider for it to make sense. That is why the system is shown in the simpliest form possible... the point whatever never changes on the plays displayed at this point to how the system is doing...

If the multiplier or divider is to hard for anyone to understand...just remove the point and base your bet off that.... With the point it could also be thought of as that fraction of a unit usually representing 100... So once again .35 would be $35...as long as you are not multiplying or dividing. I hope that helps.... Last edited by G's pks; 03-27-11 at 03:48 PM..