I met up with Jessica as friends, we went to meet some of her friends at a party. Was Ok, young crowd there but she was only a college freshman. I was the DD so I didn't drink. We danced some, she kept trying to get dirty but I wouldn't have it, I had a gf at the time and I am old enough and established enough where word of something like that could be damaging. She had probably about 6 beers, she is a light girl so it seemed to get to her a little. At the end of the party she leaned in for a kiss and i turned my head and she grabbed my head hard and smooshed it into her face; she smelled soooooo good but I am very serious about being a good boyfriend so I said no it can't be I'm sorry and told her how attractive she is and how we could find her a nice man easily. She kept babbling about how she only wanted me, and crying. I consoled her, and she calmed down some but then she put her hand on my crotch and went in for another kiss. I pushed her away again and she told me she never wanted to see me again and would be saying goodbye forever to SBR and posting forums and "scum like me".

That's what happened, and I am sorry to everyone it affected. She is a sweet girl and I was waiting for it to just fade away but it keeps coming back.