Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

let's actively attack moronism on this forum. : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    People let's attack and get rid of idiotistic threads like how did you poop today, or what are you smoking.
    Come on we are humans - not jungle monkeys poop and eat and jump are not the activities we have been created for.
    I propose to ban threads like that simple by leaving them with no comments - no replies - no opinions - no views even - no nothing. It's ridiculous to even waste our precious time reading that.
    Unfortunately this forums main base of followers are from America, and unfortunately Americans and moronic posts go hand in hand - it's their culture

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

My response from the same thread:
    False. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality Scroll down. For whatever reason, Americans tend to care less about -looking- dumb, in my experience, such as typing liek this wen ther adults, but when on deep intellectual issues, Europeans usually don't come across as any more intelligent to me. I'll note about the IQ values posted from that book that the IQ of the US is dragged down some by a disproportionately higher number of the types of minorities known to have low IQ, relative to most of Europe.