Quote Originally Posted by Charger View Post
very difficult to be contibutor...

use to post key services and get 50 pts as a thank u...now u have to hope for 2 or get 10 nominations

our fault also,,,we ALL need to give and/or nominate EVERY post u read ot info ur looking for...its the only way people who get info to pass along will continue to hang around....let face it there r other options and we dont wanna lose it

bottomline...do the right thing since this is the bew wprld here

As far as copyright...best friends a lawyer who has dealt with exactly this...he agrees..lawsuit has NO LEGS
Charger while I agree with some of what you are saying you toeing a fine line with this. Again, points are given to people for free. They obviously did not want people contributing points for service plays (whether you agree or not it is what it is) A couple of you are going to push the issue with the nominating thing until that is gone as well. There a few a you who have never given anyone a single point and your sole goal seems to be to solicit points from other posters. I get..I know...You want free stuff but you gotta not be so in your face about it. 99% of your posts are service plays you copied from another forum or a posts like this.

SBR is a pretty sweet deal here. Its like an added perk for something you already do. Please do not screw it up by continually pressing for more. If you feel you are not appreciated for what you do then by all means stop doing it for a few days and if/when you come back people will get the hint.

Plus some of you sound like panhanlders when 20 of your last 20 posts asks for points.

Good Luck