Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post

because he wouldn't be wasting his time in a public forum posting his picks. if he has circles of guys betting tens of thousands on his picks he wouldn't be here trying to tout. do you see billy walters posting his picks anywhere? professional sports bettors dont need to try and tout themselves. i can guarantee you that sooner or later he will be selling his picks.
You make no sense whatsoever ever. I don't run in circles or syndicates first off. I have two friends with a ton of money who love sports betting and follow me. Not posting my plays because two of my buddies bet big makes no sense.

I received many job offers from various tout sites to go tout this summer and declined all of them. I have now been posting my plays for two full years on SBR. If I was going to go tout, I would have gone tout this year after hitting over 60% last year for the full NBA season which no one did. Everyone has kept constantly saying I am going tout and yet I am still here every day posting my plays up.

Honestly J, you are being very ignorant. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I have always respected you but everyone on here knows I don't BS. If you want, next time one of my buddies is going to place a huge wager, I'll post it up on here before they do it and I'll guarantee you the line moves within 5 minutes.