Kobe, not going to start a crap talking fest on here with you. Take my opinion for what it is worth and agree or disagree. Excuse my use of the name castro instead of casto.... must have been a slip of the mind, with some other cuban by the name. Refer to my original thread on this subject. I made my pick based on the info that Casto was not playing, but I am still confident of my pick regardless of him playing tonight. Northwestern will keep this game close. I did make up my mind, I made my opinion clear and stated that there is a clear reason why the line didn't change even when it was clear that Casto is playing.

I am not talking out of my ass, simply making my opinion from a guy who watches a lot of Big Ten basketball. So bash me, that is fine. I will not stoop down to your level. This is an NCAA handicapping forum not a high school sports trash talking forum. So we can leave it at that, respect our own individual opinions or you can continue to trash me and act like a child. Best of luck to you Kobe! hope you win some money tonight betting against Northwestern. I only wish the best to everyone on this forum and hope we all help one another to beat the books and win money. If you aren't for that, then you might as well not be involved in this forum.