Best Bets (0-0)(even)
Strong Plays (2-0)(+4.00)
Regular Plays (3-2)(+0.80)
Moneyline Parlays (0-0(even)

Overall (5-2)(+4.80)

The opening Thursday/Sunday in the NFL was a great week for me considering how bad I usually am when it comes to pro football. Lets try Monday Night Football.

Minnesota +2.5 vs Green Bay (regular play)……………Not in love with this by any means. Just going with gut feeling. Packers still a very good team with Favre. I think there will be a lot of people on them tonight thinking they have to prove themselves without their former star QB, so who wouldn’t take them especially when you are laying less than a field goal. Line seems funny to me and tells me the Vikings are going to win this game.

Denver -3 vs Oakland (regular play)…………Like the above game, I am not in love with this one either, but like it enough to throw a unit on it. Oakland is supposed to be really improved this year. I will believe that when I see it. Denver not as good as they used to be, but they are still the better team and they will win tonight.

Even if I go 0-2 tonight, I will still finish in the plus for the first week and that is just fine with me.

Good Luck Everybody!!