Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just take what the books are giving you today. . .

Forget about it, stop trying to beat the public today. . .

New York Jets (-3) @ Miami Dolphins

The Jets will roll. . .

They are a much better team, and playing a team that wont win 4 games this season. Miami won 1 game last season, and is starting a QB that the Jets let go! New York has a improved defense and should contain ronnie brown and ricky williams. Forcing Pennington to win the game and we all know that is not promising. Jets 20-6

Cincinnati Bengals (-1) @ Baltimore Ravens

Joe Flacco will take his first snap in his NFL career today. This guy went to Delaware and has never seen even big time college football defenses, let alone NFL schemes. No way he is ready for this. On that point alone, combined with a hungry Carson Palmer and Chad Ocho Cinco. Bengals 17-9

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey LK1:

Good to see you in the NFL forum.

I like the Bengals pick alot. The Ravens have some problematic injuries (Heap, TE, leg, probable, and McGahee, RB, knee, probable), and as you pointed out, Joe Flacco has a tough assignment to begin with. Carson Palmer will not be beaten by Flacco.

The Jets pick might work out as well. My only problem there is that Pennington knows the Jets offense better than Favre, and I'm sure he's "sharing." I am always leary about these games when a QB is facing his old team. Very interesting matchup, though. Good luck with it.

Have a good season.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by regularguy View Post
    Hey LK1:

The Jets pick might work out as well. My only problem there is that Pennington knows the Jets offense better than Favre, and I'm sure he's "sharing." I am always leary about these games when a QB is facing his old team. Very interesting matchup, though. Good luck with it.

Have a good season.

They are division rivals, there isn't much more an X player can tell the Dolphins that they didn't already know. These two teams know each other well.