ohdear
    ohdear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Site for NFL?

i'm kinda new to this whole industry and was wondering what the best site for NFL betting is?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I've mainly played at BETUS the last few years! They gave me $1000 in freeplays for a $1000 deposit which was really nice! The drawbacks are that I have to rollover that $2K six times for $12K in action & I can't withdraw for 60 days! Still it helped me jump it up to $2400 already! Let me know if you want to try them? Their lines are pretty good too and they post them early enough compared to some!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I've mainly played at BETUS the last few years! They gave me $1000 in freeplays for a $1000 deposit which was really nice! The drawbacks are that I have to rollover that $2K six times for $12K in action & I can't withdraw for 60 days! Still it helped me jump it up to $2400 already! Let me know if you want to try them? Their lines are pretty good too and they post them early enough compared to some!
    BET US IS THE WORSE, Get lost you Shill

ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!

at least they pay.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy23 View Post
    at least they pay.
    If you have three months to wait

Check there reviews

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

go w/any book listed here at sbr w/a grade of A or better, i think youll be okay then

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

youwager.com they pay out very quickly

travismcilrath
    travismcilrath's Avatar Become A Pro!

i play sportsinteraction.com

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by ohdear View Post
    i'm kinda new to this whole industry and was wondering what the best site for NFL betting is?
    Go check out what is said about the books HERE. Start with the ones getting an 'A+' in the rating guide and work your way down until you find one that best suits you as far as reliability, ease of deposits/withdrawals, lines offered. If you make it through the ones with a 'B' grade and still haven't found anything you like or can trust, then don't gamble on-line. Best of luck.

jholl
    jholl's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you mean best for picks or bets

do you mean the best for actual bets? than yes those guys are , if you mean for picks or humor, or something than football jesus does good work. So does Guarnateed sportspicks, or sportsmemo has good info too

ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    If you have three months to wait

Check there reviews
    ive had 5 withdrawls from there and received every check within 2 weeks. i dont need reviews to tell me what i can learn from personal experience. I know it is not the best book, but for American players there arent a whole lot of options. By that i mean books that you can go to and easily deposit via credit card with reasonable verification measures.