RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Super Bowl is nothing compared to the Uefa Champions League

Super Bowl is a silly small event compared to the Uefa champions league which attracks billions of viewers lmao

silly americans looking at a game which is stopped every 2 seconds

celtics3388
    Update your status
    celtics3388's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2814

soccer is not exciting, I tried to get into the world cup, but couldn't

RbN

World cup wasnt that entertaining true, it has been better....

U should watch coming champions league 1/8 finals Barca - Arsenal or Inter - Bayern, will be great !

I dont understand what is exciting about this American football? Play gets stopped every 2 seconds, isnt that boring? Also a gametime of like 45 mins takes 3 hours wtf?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

How about those 0-0 draws in soccer?
    1-0???
    You talk about constant action, but what action are you talking about?

Yawn.

RbN

How about billions of people all over the world looking at the World cup finals and Champions League finals lewl.....

No one in the world except USA cares about american football........

"Soccer" simply owns all of those sports....ask any1 over the world to name one american football player lol,,,,,ask someone in the world if they know Messi/Ronaldo/Xavi/Sneijder

Soccer > American sports

C-Gold

Billions of people around the world watch the world cup?

Soccer is a game for the poor and lower class. Billions of people around the world have empty rice bowls too while americans are pigging out on pizza and wings.

GFUS

masticore
    masticore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I'm european

soccer sux - lotto play...therefor team with red dresses win most (you can check up stat...but thats a fact)

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Soccer is a third-world country sport. Only reason other countries don't play football is because their too broke to afford it.

Seriously, all you need is a bunch of sweaty third-world farm workers and a ball and you have soccer.

C-Gold

Soccer is a game for the poor and stupid. Can't afford football equiptment like rich americans. They kick yarn balls and rocks around and call it soccer.

RbN

the world doesnt care about those american football crap

Last World cup final had 1 billion viewers, against just 150 million for a silly super bowl (80% USA)

American football is a boring shitty game, lots of breaks for those fat arsed yanks to eat their wings lol

Ask anywhere in the world to name a american football player, they will say what the **** is that for shit? exactly, ask all over the world about Messi/Ronaldo/Xavi/Sneijder/ Rooney/ Berbatov/ Van Basten/ Cruijff

Soccer > American sports

And you know the world doesnt care about american sports, it hurts doesnt it?

celtics3388
    Update your status

Not at all, sorry I don't like a sport that has dudes who look and act like chicks

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I personally don't care other countries don't care for American football. You can't appreciate a game you've never gotten a chance to experience because you're broke.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

i love the super bowl.

it means the nfl season is over!

RbN

did u see guy of the steelers with his fcuking black long hairs hahaha what a pussy he is, Zlatan will crush his face definatly. Steroid fcuks and a failed ball . Mature guys lying on eachother...

Just admit ur american sports doesnt mean anything compared to the Premier League, Spanish Division, Champions League, World cup, Europa cup....hahahaha All the world doesnt care about American sports..face it

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

Even I don't get excited watching soccer anymore except Barca's game or some epic matches -by the way I am Turkish so soccer is the most popular sport in my country-

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post

Last World cup final had 1 billion viewers, against just 150 million for a silly super bowl (80% USA)

American football is a boring shitty game, lots of breaks for those fat arsed yanks to eat their wings lol

Ask anywhere in the world to name a american football player, they will say what the **** is that for shit? exactly, ask all over the world about Messi/Ronaldo/Xavi/Sneijder/ Rooney/ Berbatov/ Van Basten/ Cruijff

Soccer > American sports

Ask any American about Ronalino who looks like Jar Jar Binks some creature from star wars
    or Wayne Rooney, a bald fat english man with bad teeth.

Nobody gives a shit about that low class sport. Who gives a **** if 100 million Pakistani's watch your world cup, 2 Americans do and Americans run the world

GFUS

RbN

@erkanua, ive been to turkey couple of times, have some family of my sisters husband live there....Besiktas, Galatarasay, Fener great teams and much fans. Even Turkish footbal is already bigger then this American sterioid fcuks

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

is the 1 billion viewers a TOTAL for the entire tournament?

if so.... then that stat SUCKS

if not....then soccer STILL SUCKS

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Soccer is shit. It's not exciting to see a bunch of fags kick the ball for 90 minutes only to end in a tie.

RbN

@c-gold..

1 billion viewers for the WORLD CUP FINAL, 2 billion viewers for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL......against 150 million for a crappy steriod fcuks super bowl hahahah

American football is a joke,,all u need is some low life steroid fcuks who can run hard and a failed ball...

just admit american sports are shit compared to european soccer, u guys suck and get outclassed for years by europe with ur silly fcuk Economy. How much debts does America have? LMAO

how does it feels to suck in every way? Sport wise? Nation wise?

Soccer/Europe > Footall/USA

lowclass fcuks

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3292

Soccer > American sports

1 billion viewers if you add all the games together. add all the football games together and there are more viewers.
    America > the rest of the world.
    GFYS
    The world knows plenty of american football players.

C-Gold

1 Billion viewers but no Americans.

Nobody wants to watch these euro sissies fake getting kicked in the leg to draw penalties. Soccer is a joke. Oh yeah how about that French soccer team. I didn't know France was in the middle of Africa.

RbN

1 Billion viewers WORLD CUP FINAL, 2 BILLION VIEWERS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL BAYERN - INTER, AGAINST 150 million for SUPER BOWL FINAL

HAAHAHA WORLD DOESNT CARE ABOUT AMERICA AND THEIR FOOTBALL............

try to solve ur economy first, poor fcuks

RbN

American football is a joke, European soccer biggest sport in the world!! Eat that fcukin yanks poor lowlife fcuks with a shitty economy. Obama for king!

RbN

Does it hurt that the world doesnt care about America? Does it hurt Europe outclasses America? Does it hurt China owns America?

Go asking all over the world if they can name one football players, THEY DONT GIVE A SH!T PAL. GO ask around the world if they know Maradona/ Pele/ Cruijff/ Van Basten/ Beckenbauer/ GUllit/ Rijkaard/ Messi

American football

C-Gold

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of rented Africans kick a ball around with French Jerseys on. Only a bunch of Euro turds.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Does it hurt that the world doesnt care about America? Does it hurt Europe outclasses America? Does it hurt China owns America? Go asking all over the world if they can name one football players, THEY DONT GIVE A SH!T PAL. GO ask around the world if they know Maradona/ Pele/ Cruijff/ Van Basten/ Beckenbauer/ GUllit/ Rijkaard/ Messi American football

You are a fuckking troll. Why aren't mods banning this jerkoff.

RbN

Nobody? 1 BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE watchted the WORLD CUP FINAL PAL

Just 150 million people worldwide (80% Americans) watch super bowl....So the world doesnt care about super bowl, some steriod fcuks who can only run hard

face it, outside america no one cares about ur silly sports.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3292

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...ht-438302.html
    Why fifas claim of one billion viewers was a quarter right.

celtics3388
    Update your status

Rbn this is the image I get of you in a fight scenario:

You start running your mouth, probably talking too fast for anyone to understand you and your saying the same thing over and over again.
    Someone tells you to shut the fcuk up, but you keep talking thinking hes bluffing and wont hit you.
    You piss them off enough that he pushes you, and you try to fight back but your a 140 pound european so you get knocked over.
    While on the ground, you kick and flail your legs so he cant get close enough to you until you get enough space to run away

I think this is "spot on", anyone see something similar?

RbN

According to FIFA, a worldwide television audience of more than 700 million people watched the final.

Without a doubt, the 2010 World Cup Final is a landmark moment in the history of soccer in the United States. If anyone doubted whether soccer was growing in popularity in this country, then these are the numbers to prove them wrong.

Clay Davis
    Clay Davis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody? 1 BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE watchted the WORLD CUP FINAL PAL

Just 150 million people worldwide (80% Americans) watch super bowl....So the world doesnt care about super bowl, some steriod fcuks who can only run hard

face it, outside america no one cares about ur silly sports.
    Iīve watched the WC-finals since Italy 1990, I also watched the last 10-15 ECL-finals. And yeah, itīs a great sport... My question is. Whatīs your fukking problem? Get a life ffs

diaboliquesaint
    diaboliquesaint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Super Bowl is a silly small event compared to the Uefa champions league which attracks billions of viewers lmao

silly americans looking at a game which is stopped every 2 seconds

Oh ignore this idiot, please. He either has no spelling or grammar skills at all or he is from Greece or some other pointless country. I am English, proud of the English premier league, but I love the superbowl and the NFL. This awful person is no representative of the champions league.
    Enjoy the superbowl! Just like the champions league 2005 at half time...........this is not over!

RbN

Whats my prob? Some silly fcuks saying soccer is for poor people

Soccer is sport number one in Western Europe. Country's like England/Germany/Holland got a much better economy then ur USA, so that reason is a big fail

btw im from Amsterdam. AFC AJAX owns those silly English buying clubs, city/chelsea lmao, Arsenal? lol. How many Champions leagues? LMAO. England great team on past World cup

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by celtics3388 View Post
    Rbn this is the image I get of you in a fight scenario:

You start running your mouth, probably talking too fast for anyone to understand you and your saying the same thing over and over again.
    Someone tells you to shut the fcuk up, but you keep talking thinking hes bluffing and wont hit you.
    You piss them off enough that he pushes you, and you try to fight back but your a 140 pound european so you get knocked over.
    While on the ground, you kick and flail your legs so he cant get close enough to you until you get enough space to run away

I think this is "spot on", anyone see something similar?
    I see some big amazon chick knocking him down, him spreading his legs, and her ******* him with a strap on.

12 Last