koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I'm Fairly Confident About James Starks Under 50.5 Rushing Yards Tonight

We all know Pittsburgh is the best defensive team against the rush. It'd be a mistake on GB's part to waste so many downs and drives attempting to rush the ball. Although McCarthy is a dummy that tries to run too much(averaged about 3 YPC in the last two playoff games), I can't imagine GB having two weeks to gameplan and deciding to run enough times for Starks to crack that amount. Plus, don't overlook the fact that Starks is still a rookie and green against the pass. This game could feature a lot of Brandon Jackson helping in the pass game. Barring some draw play on a passing down that nets Starks a huge amount of yardage or something, I'm fairly confident Starks will be kept quiet.

Thoughts? Is that too low?

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. A prop I like even more though: mendenhall over 1.5 receptions. Sink & dunk underneath, I like this from both teams tonight. I think Kuhn will carry the ball at least 3 times, as well. Good luck to us!

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedtoledo View Post
    I agree. A prop I like even more though: mendenhall over 1.5 receptions. Sink & dunk underneath, I like this from both teams tonight. I think Kuhn will carry the ball at least 3 times, as well. Good luck to us!
    I like the Mendenhall o1.5 receptions. I don't think Kuhn touches the ball more than once though.

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Kuhn is def a gamble.

With mendenhall, you have to figure he gets at least one screen, and one underneath

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Welp, Starks ended up with 52 ******* yards!!! And the kick in the nuts is it looked like a safe as hell play as they didn't even run in the second half. Yet, he got one long run on that final drive and then a 2 yard gain to cover the over.

The bullshit part is GB ran the ball once to kill the clock pre half time. He was down for like no gain or one yard and then meaninglessly lunged forward for 4. The game was going to the half regardless and he ******* acts like he's driving forward on a goalline carry.