THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

need help with a prop

Polamalu int+sack+fumble recovery is over/under 1/2 or 0.5 +280

is he questionable???

does this mean if he does any of these its +280???

Ive been real busy & havent been keeping an eye on this, why is it so + money for him? Help me here, I think this is obviously too easy so tell me why it isnt. Plus Im drunk so maybe Im reading it wrong

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep if he gets any of those its a winner, i thought it seemed like pretty good value at first glance too(and havent looked at it much more). I guess its that high because rodgers doesn't throw very many ints. Maybe packers give up less sacks and fumbles than the average team as well, im not really sure.

THE PROFIT

just seems too good of value to me to not bite, which means its probably a loser. I expect Pitt D to be all over the place & polamalu especially. Thats just how I see it & Im probably wrong, I cant see Vegas giving that good of value if they dont know something we dont.

Fuk it, im putting it in a parlay
    Last edited by THE PROFIT; 02-06-11 at 03:44 AM.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    just seems to good of value to me to not bite, which means its probably a loser. I expect Pitt D to be all over the place & polamalu especially. Thats just how I see it & Im probably wrong, I cant see Vegas giving that good of value if they dont know something we dont.

Fuk it, im putting it in a parlay

It has about the right value for the difficulty it will be to win it. I don't think Polamalu got a QB sack, interception, or fumble recovery in the previous 2 playoff games so he probably goes without one in the Superbowl as well.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    It has about the right value for the difficulty it will be to win it. I don't think Polamalu got a QB sack, interception, or fumble recovery in the previous 2 playoff games so he probably goes without one in the Superbowl as well.
    I agree, but hes a big time player & the big stage brings out the best. I think its a good value because that ball bounces funny

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are basically betting on whether he gets a INT or not

he had one sack all year and no fumble recoveries

but he did have 7 picks in 14 games

so 50-50 shot he gets a pick although rodgers is above average so its probably less than that

and troy has looked hurt in the playoffs but two weeks off could have helped that

im seeing +200 for troy gets a INT.... so it's better odds than that at least

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

great prop! would put a little on this one

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

A sack or a fumble recovery are unlikely. He has only had one of each of those this season. So really your best chance is an interception. He has had 7 interceptions this season. He has had at least one of those three things in 7 of his 16 games played including the playoffs. There might be some value here, but not a lot.