ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Who will be shown first, jessica szohr or ashley harlan, and other props

rodgers gf or big bens fiance

2. How many times will fox mention brett favre, over and under 2.

3. color of gatorade drop on winning coach. Blue, clear-water, lime, orange, red, yellow

4. Mvp of game will thank first? coach, family, god , teammates, does not thank anyone

5. rating for superbowl? over or under 47.5

6. commercial with best rating? Bud light, bud, doritos, go daddy, pepsi max, skechers, teleflora,
    other

7. Fergies first appearance, she will be wearing? skirt/dress, pants below knees
    pants above knees, thong/gstring/bikini bottom, lmao

8 how many times will jerry jones be shown? over and under 2.5

On a side note: Isn't easy for a player, coach, announcer,or someone in the crowd to make a bet on this just before the game because they might see fergie, or what if troy aikman needs money , so he keeps mentioning favre or jerry jones.
    Or maybe a trainer knows what color the gatorade will be.

Couldn't christina aguilera make a killing with people making bets for her on national anthem bet of over and under 1.54? Since she has a charity, why not just tell that charity to make a certain bet because Im sure she will know what she will do? Catch my drift?

Can someone on side line go up to a player and ask them what color of gatorade they are using?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

As far as the fiance goes, I have this in an office pool-type contest as well. I said Szohr on the basis of Pittsburgh often choosing to deffer the kickoff. Rogers will be the first on the field in all likelyhood regardless of the outcome of the flip. It favors Szohr.

Another one on my sheet gives a choice of yellow Gatorade or "other" colored Gatorade, so I assume the frontrunner is yellow, maybe because both teams are.

As far as shadiness of the props, keep in mind that this is why most books won't let you get down a lot of money on them.

knelson
    knelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Interesting that most books wont let you lay big money on the wierd props.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

im assuming that the gatoraid flavor is the same as regular season games right???? didnt the packers dump that shit on their coach last game. i know the steelers didnt do that...... their goal is to win the super bowl... just not get there. dvr it and go back and see.

i would def assume they keep the gatoraid flavor the same eachw eek wouldnt you?

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone got Fergie's number?