The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans won't let McWheelchair workout.....

Hahahaahahahaha.

They are afraid he will injure himself. I find this funny as hell. Now, they should force this overated piece of shit to give peyton the 2nd half of the 2003 MVP trophy he stole.

I find it funny that people think Fumbles McScramble will be like McWheelchair. Hello, i don't find that as a compliment at all. What did i say in another thread? That even if he pans out his career is over at 30 and thats the truth. Don't draft black quarterbacks. They don't work out and their careers end early.

By comparison, Peyton is still in his prime and is 30.

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't draft black quarterbacks. They don't work out and their careers end early.
    Define "work out."

Is it championships won? If so, Peyton doesn't have an edge there.

Is it Super Bowls played in? If so, that one goes to McNair.

Is it playoff games won? Again, McNair.

Is it piling up fantasy stats without any tangible competition for championships? Well, okay then, score one for Peyton.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith
    Define "work out."

Is it championships won? If so, Peyton doesn't have an edge there.

Is it Super Bowls played in? If so, that one goes to McNair.

Is it playoff games won? Again, McNair.

Is it piling up fantasy stats without any tangible competition for championships? Well, okay then, score one for Peyton.

Yeah because throwing for 5TD's and 350 yards is a horrible way to help your team win, isn't it.

The Titans as a team completely lucked out to even get to that Super Bowl in that "Musis City Mircale" crap. Did McNair have anything to do with that play?

Have the Colts had a completely horrendous defense in 7 of the 8 seasons Manning has been here.

If you in you're wildest dreams think McNair is even close to the exceptional level that Manning is at then you have absolutely zero idea about football.

Yeah, fanrasy stats such as touchdowns thrown and yards passing are worthless especially against the crap competition they face. The Titans play a much tougher schedule don't they? Lets see. Lets LOOK AT SOME FACTS. 14 of the 16 games are against the exact same opponent and the other 2 games the Colts are playing the tougher ones because they win the division every year and have the 1st place schedule.

This conversation is silly. Mcwheelchair is horrible and Peyton should never even give him an autograph or shake his hand as he is beneath both of us.

Winston Smith

Yeah because throwing for 5TD's and 350 yards is a horrible way to help your team win, isn't it.
    Well, obstensibly, no. But it hasn't helped Peyton so far.

The Titans as a team completely lucked out to even get to that Super Bowl in that "Musis City Mircale" crap. Did McNair have anything to do with that play?
    No. But he certainly had something to do with the 16 games before the playoffs and the other plays to take his team to within half a yard of a championship.

If you in you're wildest dreams think McNair is even close to the exceptional level that Manning is at then you have absolutely zero idea about football.
    No. Of course he's not. He's fragile and old. But that wasn't your thesis. Your thesis was, "he's black." Black athletes, even quarterbacks, have won championships, but they probably don't let that news get out at the Klan meetings.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One

They are afraid he will injure himself.

i can see that happening

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

TGO, it's obvious you got something again blacks for some reason. In the future can you please keep race out of the discussion.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    TGO, it's obvious you got something again blacks for some reason. In the future can you please keep race out of the discussion.

Didnt Doug Williams QB the Skins to one Ring?

Peyton Manning is a GREAT QB but until he wins a ring (I think sooner or later he will), he will be in the same category as a Marino. Eye popping numbers but no ring. He still has 2-4 prime years left, but the loss of EJ will be interesting to observe this season.

Winston Smith

Didnt Doug Williams QB the Skins to one Ring?

Yes he did. Apparently he missed the memo.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion

I'm not a racist. You are reading it wrong, but you can't deny in some sports related categories, race does make a difference. Quarterback is one of those positions. From now on I'll just call it "dual-threat" instead of "black", but its just easier to say black, how's that? Come on, your a Bears fan, how did Kordell work out for you? LOL

And for the above person, I don't have anything to do with the Klan as those people are just pathetic losers that have nothing more valuable to do with their time than to put sheets on their head. I bet they bag the babes with that outfit. Those people are so sad and have absolutely zero valid points and are flat out ignorant. If you go back to the VY thread, I list FACTS, not opinions just like I try to do all the time.