Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I'd be a punter in an instant, the least you'll get paid is about 300k and u get the best seats in the house, backstage pass and yes even pussy. Shiiiit I'd just get a friend if a friend to put my bets on for me, the NFL probly wouldn't even investigate a punter for gambling habits lol

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Who do you guys think is the first to get spindled in an NFL locker room???

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Are you serious??? Yes. I'd do a lot of things for easy money. Not to mention visiting all of those stadiums. Ton of pros.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

i'd rather be a kicker, wish i coulda been one, i think that is the sweetest job but punter is solid as well

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

It's very easy punting the ball in front of 75,000 people every week with your job on the line and 11 300 lb men trying to nail you on the ground if you hesitate for a split second.

Sure..I can punt the ball 40 yards in an empty field with uncle Joe watching me. That means I can do it in the NFL.

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's very easy punting the ball in front of 75,000 people every week with your job on the line and 11 300 lb men trying to nail you on the ground if you hesitate for a split second.

Sure..I can punt the ball 40 yards in an empty field with uncle Joe watching me. That
    means I can do it in the NFL.
    Finally, a rational response.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with being Vinatieri.

You get to decide games and Superbowls, plus you don't get hurt. If 'real' NFL players look down upon that, because they get the concussions and the broken bones, I understand that, but it's not my problem. It's theirs. lol

The public doesn't like it, but kickers are among the most important players on the team. Vegas understands the price for 3 points... I would estimate that the true talent of a kicker is his ability to quickly adjust when the snap is not perfect, and the holder has to scramble a little. The kicker gets the blame for the miss, but if he can kick the FG regardlessly, that's a good kicker. So my training program would be in two parts: perfect snaps; and intentionally imperfect snaps.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 02-04-11 at 04:37 PM.

First 12