Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's got NFL Sunday Ticket?

I just ordered it today 25/month.

What are you guys paying for it?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

DTV charges like $250 or so here, plus $99 for the Superfan HD access.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Cablevision, but want a package

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bmw530i View Post
    I got Cablevision, but want a package
    Did the DirecTV monopoly expire over the NFL access yet? I have DTV so I'm not sure if the other cable companies will be peddling NFL this year, last I knew the DTV still had the rights to it.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's still directv only.

It costs 400,000 pesos here.

Jester66
    Jester66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got DirecTV just for the ticket last year. They allow me to suspend my account for 9 months after football season is over. I already have a cheap cable plan with all I need throughout the year, and I don't want to have to pay for Satellite all year when all I really want is the NFL football games.

Their Superfan package is awesome. There is this one channel that channel-hops for you. I think it's called the Red-Zone Channel. Whatever is the most exciting game or moment going on, it tunes into that channel until somebody scores or until another game gets hot. It also split screens for you if 2 games are at critical moments. I didn't like the sound of that at first, but once I tried it, it's all I usually watch. You don't miss a thing. I can't wait! I turn it back on on Sep 4th.

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester66 View Post
    I got DirecTV just for the ticket last year. They allow me to suspend my account for 9 months after football season is over. I already have a cheap cable plan with all I need throughout the year, and I don't want to have to pay for Satellite all year when all I really want is the NFL football games.

Their Superfan package is awesome. There is this one channel that channel-hops for you. I think it's called the Red-Zone Channel. Whatever is the most exciting game or moment going on, it tunes into that channel until somebody scores or until another game gets hot. It also split screens for you if 2 games are at critical moments. I didn't like the sound of that at first, but once I tried it, it's all I usually watch. You don't miss a thing. I can't wait! I turn it back on on Sep 4th.
    Thats pretty cool, Here in BC they dont have directTV, only starchoice (which sucks pretty bad) but hey its Canada...

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I've got it on Direct TV.Upgrading my dish to HD so I can watch the games this year in HD.I watch lots of college football too so should be fun.

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did MLB Xtra Innings and believe it or not...not willing to do it again for the NFL...DirecTV $$$

helicopter23
    helicopter23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Did the DirecTV monopoly expire over the NFL access yet? I have DTV so I'm not sure if the other cable companies will be peddling NFL this year, last I knew the DTV still had the rights to it.

They fine Bill Gates for saying he has a monopoly for windows 95. The biggest monopoly is directtv on the sunday ticket.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still am curious what Bell charges the Canadian residents for this package. Maybe Mr.Nicky can tell me hopefully.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bell express vu is 4 installments 47.25 each plus applicable taxes. Total is 189 plus tax.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Direct TV here. Took the M.L.B. package but on the fence for the N.F.L. since many a Sunday at the track.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I got it along with espn gamelplan

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I really like the college sports package, one can only watch so much Notre Dame and Michigan football, and bell covers a lot of college hoops also.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

It's $280...I just signed up. I got free four months of premium package, so it's a wash really. I probably won't buy it again next year, but I thought I'd give it a shot this year. Tired of dish network.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I said this last year, but the Rogers Sports Pack up here is as good as it gets. It's $29.95/month for Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings, NHL Center Ice, NBA Full Court, plus the College Hoops+College football packages(They don't cover all the games, but you do get 95% of the big games that arent on network TV, and a decent amount of small conference games). From Sept-Dec you won't find better value in TV.

I hate Rogers, but gotta give credit where credit is due.

max_asdf
    max_asdf's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it really worth it dwae?

extra innings
    centre ice
    full court

what do these show, all the games?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have all the packages offered except Soccer. I do not miss any Stl Baseball games or Bear and Illini games....