odtw524
    odtw524's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Pitt they are more experienced and the packers will sh*t the bed in the superbowl..good luck on your plays

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I love Pittsburgh and the ML too. The wrong team is favored. When Pittsburgh makes it to a Super Bowl all they do is win.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Steelers ML. Experience and more battle-tested. GB has already peaked. Their offense is back down to earth. Steelers haven't peaked yet.

More battle-tested? GB 7-3 (8 on the road) vs. Sagarin top 10; PITT 4-4. GB's largest loss of year was 4 points @ Pats with Flynn @ QB, where he threw a pick 6 and was 15 yards from a win. The other two losses were 3 points @ CHI and @ ATL; GB outgained, won TOP, and outplayed them in both games.

GB peaked? What does this even mean? They just had their best game in the divisional round vs. ATL, so therefore they won't play well? Did the 2007 Giants peak after they played their best game @ Dallas and then won @ GB in NFCCG, but went on to beat undefeated Pats? I guess PITT already "peaked" too with their best half of ball coming against the Jets, right?

u so sharp

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

These green bay packers are like the super bowl XL champ steelers, first #6 seed to win the superbowl. Expect the first #6 NFC seed to win it this year by 7, mark it down.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Go'in Pitt all the way! Defense will completely shut down the Packers offense! +3 is a gift I'll be maxing out!

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like GB and over....first half...second half...GB all over..

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

you will cash...PIT is the better team here. whoever takes GB should stop betting NFL, they obviously don't understand the game.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

PITT +134 at Matcbook(+132 after commissions)....or put in an offer and try to snare +135

If you like Pitt, Hurry, this line is headed down in the near future, DON'T MISS OUT.....WALTERS will be on PITT, as he has his crownies betting GB presently moving the line higher.

TOUGH GAME, NO OPINION CURRENTLY......

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishead now knows who Walters will be on.

Must be all that info you get from your pals in Vegas

hope its better than most of the picks u throw out

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Got Pittsburgh +3.0 at even money for $500.00.

Pinkstripe
    Pinkstripe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt all the way!!!

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Pitt -3.5
    What price did you get for that?? I hope +140 or something. I haven't see anything higher than 3 yet on any books.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Fade the square public money that is on GB. Pit is the play.

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

More battle-tested? GB 7-3 (8 on the road) vs. Sagarin top 10; PITT 4-4. GB's largest loss of year was 4 points @ Pats with Flynn @ QB, where he threw a pick 6 and was 15 yards from a win. The other two losses were 3 points @ CHI and @ ATL; GB outgained, won TOP, and outplayed them in both games.

GB peaked? What does this even mean? They just had their best game in the divisional round vs. ATL, so therefore they won't play well? Did the 2007 Giants peak after they played their best game @ Dallas and then won @ GB in NFCCG, but went on to beat undefeated Pats? I guess PITT already "peaked" too with their best half of ball coming against the Jets, right?

u so sharp
    Sundae,
    That dude's explanation is useless. It's just like when one says "Pitt will win b/c they have something to prove". I completely discount/disregard all of these baseless posts.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I like Pitt, but I think I'll get a better price closer to gameday. +3 -115 or -110 maybe?

looks like its moving the wrong way... i dont think they want either of these formidable teams to be getting 3+ points.

im probably wrong.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

+3 is -115 at bodog , don't bother waiting

Augie
    Augie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

I taking Pitt and the under

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

This is such a close game, 2 excellent teams. After much thought, I have to take Pitt and the points. The difference in my opinion is a couple of key points. Both Pitt/Packers can sling the ball all over the field. If Pitt can run the ball on that 18th ranked rushing defense, it will change the complection of the game. You should see a lot of 2 and 3 tight end formations from Pitt to do 2 things. Create a few more gaps and pass protection. Time of possession is a key goal for Pitt. This keeps Rodgers off the field. Pitt will also blow the top off of coverage as the Packers will be forced to put more men in the box and commit leaving some man on man vertically. On the defensive side for Pitt, they have been playing Polamalu deep for the first 2 playoff games because of matchups, more centerfielder if you will, and this is why everyone is wondering or speculating that he is more injured than first thought but don't buy it...Lebeau is crazy like a fox and uses his personel as he sees fit. He also did not play the last time these 2 played. Both teams have had significant injuries to starters and if Pouncey does not or can't play, this hurts Pitt. The run game helps to alleviate that issue. It would not suprise me if the Packers win but the little things will decide this game. This is why I would take Pitt 75% of the time in a 1 game winner take all. Just my opinion.

Sg
    Sg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt is it

Pitt is the winner here. 1 weakness is pass defense, which if u look closely is a bit over blown.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

The 1st quarter will tell us a lot. If GB is moving the ball on the vaunted Pitt. D, it could be a long day for Pitt. Alternatively, if Pitt is running the ball on GB easily much like how they did to the Jets in the 1st half from last week, then GB will be in trouble. Have not bet yet but will either lay the points with GB or Pitt M/L are my only two options. Good luck to all.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I have Pitt ml. I think they win it with defense.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

seems to me alot of guys are on pittsburgh

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    you will cash...PIT is the better team here. whoever takes GB should stop betting NFL, they obviously don't understand the game.

says the guy who took the saints over seattle. did you take the pats over the jets as well? yeah the better team always wins right? why is the better team the underdog then?

itriedsohard
    BIG PLAYS
    itriedsohard's Avatar Become A Pro!

playing pitt with my FP from dsi

Gonad
    Gonad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6941

Got the Steelers on a nice future bet from August, but I really see the Pack winning here...

houdini
    houdini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

THAT IS FUNNY BC EVERYONE I KNOW IS ON PITT. ME INCLUDED. THEY HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, THE BETTER DEFENSE AND A MORE CONSISTENT CAPABLE OFFENSE. IM DROPPING 2 DIMES ON THE ML. ITS A LOCK.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

the wrong team is favored
    I got PITT +3 -115

Scorpion
    Update your status

What is a Packer?

definition of packer 1: one that packs: as a : one engaged in processing food (as meat) and distributing it to retailers b : an automotive vehicle with a closed body and a compressing device (as for compacting rubbish) in the rear

2: one that conveys goods by means of a pack

Examples of PACKER

1. She worked as a packer for a candy company.

Scorpion
    Update your status

If you put your money on a bunch of packers you are an idiot

MEN OF STEEL

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodell likes GB...

"Goodell unfairly rats out Steelers"

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Pitt +2.5.

I think Pitts comes out strong and wins the first half then Green Bay will probably come back and win by 3.

Green Bay seems like the sharp play, because it's risky and crazy, but if Rodgers or whatever starts unloading to Driver and Jennings, the Packers could blow them out.

LTprofits, what's the final answer??

He's 80%+ on real big games.

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking Pittsburgh in a high scoring game.

UnderAndOver
    UnderAndOver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    says the guy who took the saints over seattle. did you take the pats over the jets as well? yeah the better team always wins right?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total coin flip

steelers7889
    steelers7889's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am pitt all day long, take the spread they will win

First 123 Last