dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

The words in, its green bay or no play

Don`t even try to tease Pitt got this from the master and he is a winner. Big money will be on GB lots of small money will be on the dog. So the steelers are going down

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya im def liking GB here, rodgers is on fire and is in perfect sync with his receivers right now, GB by 7

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

who is your master???

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack! lets go pack!

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yeah I'm on Green Bay as well. Would be even if I wasn't a huge Green Bay fan their defense is playing great and looking for Rodgers to light it up in the the dome. Good Luck to All

MartyMcFly
    MartyMcFly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

GB's D will out shine Pittsburgh's D...Wait and see!!

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greenbay wil be on a high Mcfly

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

greenbay win to many positions. Should be a walkover. 10+

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Yeah I'm on Green Bay as well.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

over sounds good if packers win.. doubt they gonna run on steelers def

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

a lot of seasonal variability on both teams this year. Total season looks PIT, last few games look GB until the line gets to -3, then no play.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    greenbay win to many positions. Should be a walkover. 10+
    where? what position?
    I still am absolutely dumbfounded by this line.
    Roethlisberger is looking for his 3rd title. Mendenhall is at least twice the weapon Starks is. Pittsburgh is nearly impossible to run on, and they have the defensive player of the year in their secondary. They have better linebackers overall (sure Matthews is a beast, no doubt) and we can give an edge to the GB receivers, by a very small margin.
    The AFC playoffs were absolutely LOADED this season. The NFC was not. The eagles had the worst (injury related sure) defense they have had in a decade, GB converted 5 straight third downs at one point in that game, Atlanta was overrated bc the NFC south is pathetic and they beat the Bears with a third string QB. Yes, the Packers have looked good lately, but they havent had any truly impressive playoff wins yet.
    New England, New York Jets, Baltimore... those three teams had what it takes to win a title this year, but fell short, either to Pitts or one another.

Youre right that this isnt really going to be that close, but you are all on the wrong the side. Every single thing I see is GB GB Gb Gb... really dumb. Im gonna get +money on Pitt and im gonna effing hammer it.
    I still dont understand this line.

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay is the obvious play

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

putting my money on ar greenbay son

Sg
    Sg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pack haven't faced someone like Ben all year. Pitts receivers are faster. Nobody on Gb can cover Miller.

Regardless if Pack throw 100 times, u can't beat Pitt with just field goals. Since Pats game, Pitt has allowed just 9 tds in 9 games.

Real talk.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by rthoughton View Post
    where? what position?
    I still am absolutely dumbfounded by this line.
    Roethlisberger is looking for his 3rd title. Mendenhall is at least twice the weapon Starks is. Pittsburgh is nearly impossible to run on, and they have the defensive player of the year in their secondary. They have better linebackers overall (sure Matthews is a beast, no doubt) and we can give an edge to the GB receivers, by a very small margin.
    The AFC playoffs were absolutely LOADED this season. The NFC was not. The eagles had the worst (injury related sure) defense they have had in a decade, GB converted 5 straight third downs at one point in that game, Atlanta was overrated bc the NFC south is pathetic and they beat the Bears with a third string QB. Yes, the Packers have looked good lately, but they havent had any truly impressive playoff wins yet.
    New England, New York Jets, Baltimore... those three teams had what it takes to win a title this year, but fell short, either to Pitts or one another.

Youre right that this isnt really going to be that close, but you are all on the wrong the side. Every single thing I see is GB GB Gb Gb... really dumb. Im gonna get +money on Pitt and im gonna effing hammer it.
    I still dont understand this line.
    So many things fukked up in here...

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Goo pack!!

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

agreed

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

gb will win by 3-7 points

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How was the AFC loaded when the Pats tanked there game and were manhandled by the Jets..who almost came back to possibly beat the steelers. The pack are favored cause if both teams play good...the packers will roll by 7 plus...packers also crushed the number one seed on the road..they could of scored 60 points in that game. The steelers should of lost to the Ravens and would of lost to the Pats..

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Having the best def player doesn't mean that much cause he's hurting and all players on the field are very good.