SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buccaneer SuperBowl Future? Crazy?

Am I living up to my handle and being "Crazy" here?

The OL is good, the running game is good enough, Favre has a better arm than Garcia and with decent defensive play, whose to say under Grudens watchful eye the Bucs don't have a punchers chance in the up-and-down NFC conference?

Plop down a bet at the juicy price of 30-1. If the Bucs do make the playoffs and start kicking some ass, if you're the type of guy that likes to secure some profit either way there may be a good window to do so there.

*this is obviously assuming the trade goes through as reported, but discuss anyway.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow 30-1 Galloway never got off as a Cowboy, hurt a few times, but he has done well in Tampa. CrazyL I throw down $25 if it hits we take it to A.C. Roulette..You have to pick the color ...if it hits we split all profits.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by bmw530i View Post
    wow 30-1 Galloway never got off as a Cowboy, hurt a few times, but he has done well in Tampa. CrazyL I throw down $25 if it hits we take it to A.C. Roulette..You have to pick the color ...if it hits we split all profits.
    Sounds like a plan

You just know Favre would really have extra incentive to stick it to the Packers, with the parody of this league I have a feeling the Bucs make a serious run, and at the very least surpass the Packers should they make the playoffs as well.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucs have a evening practice scheduled for tomorrow night...it will be like a rock concert if favre strolls in.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

what site can u get 30/1

bookmaker has +2200

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    what site can u get 30/1

bookmaker has +2200
    5Dimes