rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think when green bays offence gets going no one will stop them

ffbplayergod
    ffbplayergod's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if its a "lock" either way.

GB is the pick, only because of the way Rodgers has been playing in the playoffs thus far. Let's not forget that the Pack is still the 6 seed in the NFC. Yes, they won the NFC championship. Yes, they are in the Super Bowl. But they are the 6 seed, and almost didnt make the damn show.

On the other hand, those that are on Pitt keep talking about how their defense is going to shut GB offense down, and that's how Pitt will win. Now I watch a lot of football, and I believe that Green Bay's defense is ALMOST as good as Pitt's defense.

So you have a great high powered offense, led by a QB that is playing better PLAYOFF football than any other QB in the history of the game, even if only for this one year. That offense is taking on probably the top defense in football.

On the other hand you have an offense led by a QB that seems to live for games like this, against a defense almost as good as his own.

The consideration here is easy.

GB Offense is a 10/10
    Pitt Defense is a 10/10

No Clear Winner

Pitt Offense is a 9/10
    GB Defense is a 9/10

No Clear Winner

What I believe we will get is a great game, that will be determined by the HEART of the team itself. Which team will give more?

I have personally have bet GB. Do I believe it to be a LOCK? Absolutely not. But my prediction is GB 27-Pitt 24

steve18
    steve18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

This is an even game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iLogan View Post
    Let me here a song supporting your team. ******* hater. What do you listen to? Maroon 5, Coldplay or some shit.
    I wasn't hating on your team. I was saying that the song sucks. I would have said the same thing if it were about my team. I only listen to real music, not rap crap! Maroon 5 and Coldplay suck too!

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Im going to have to go against GB..THey did not look good at all against CHICAGO and with the Steelers being there before and knowing how to handle it...how do u not go with them

BOL

iLogan
    Go Steelers!
    iLogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Prop Bet Master View Post
    I wasn't hating on your team. I was saying that the song sucks. I would have said the same thing if it were about my team. I only listen to real music, not rap crap! Maroon 5 and Coldplay suck too!
    What is "real" music to you? Nevermind, you're an idiot who cares. Not that's "real".

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Spread is a toss up, but if I had to pick I would take Pitt.

I will probably tease Pitt with the over.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Green Bay can be hot and cold, they barely beet Philly and Chicago, but blew out Atlanta. Going to be an interesting game, hopefully the Steelers DB's can handle the Green Bay WR's. If they do, look for the Steelers to win, just can't give up the big plays like the 2009 game against Green Bay. Steelers only won that game because of Green Bay's bad defense and some luck at the end of that game, Green Bay has a much better defense now so I doubt there will be a shoot out this time.

ffbplayergod
    ffbplayergod's Avatar Become A Pro!

My prediction was close, and I got the pick correct. 2 points for me! LOL

First 12