MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

For all you Steeler Fans.....

HAHA you guys lost to the Jets!!!!!! Can I get a OVERRATED for the Steelers!!!!!!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Steelers played like dog Shiit, no team who plays soo inconsistant will advance come January. overrated is right. Against the Jets what a bunch of ass munchers.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep. Thought the Steelers would be able to cover -2.5.

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Losing to Arizona, Denver and now the Jets on the road does not bode well for the playoffs. They potentially have to go to both Indy and New England.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by cartay View Post
    Losing to Arizona, Denver and now the Jets on the road does not bode well for the playoffs. They potentially have to go to both Indy and New England.
    Like if they won this game they had a chance with Patriots in the playoffs.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    true, but I was tired of people saying Pitt was a top team, cause there not.

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No, but there are those who thought they did.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Other than Indy, who can beat NE? Pitt is still the 3rd best AFC Team and in Top 5 overall.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Other than Indy, who can beat NE? Pitt is still the 3rd best AFC Team and in Top 5 overall.
    anyone can beat anyone

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I was on the Jets (pointspread and ML), and still still think the Steelers are the 3rd best in the AFC and are a damn good team overall. This was a horrible spot to be laying points no doubt, but doesn't change their status as one of the few teams that even has a shot of staying within striking distance of the Pats come playoff time. GL...

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    I was on the Jets (pointspread and ML), and still still think the Steelers are the 3rd best in the AFC and are a damn good team overall. This was a horrible spot to be laying points no doubt, but doesn't change their status as one of the few teams that even has a shot of staying within striking distance of the Pats come playoff time. GL...
    O yea those steelers there a damm good team, NOT!!! Not sure what your on man to be light on you. there are only 3 dam good team in the NFL, maybe 4. Why was this a bad spot for Pitt, lol anyone would love to play the jets. O yea the jags are better than Pitt, and they did lose to denver so i guess denver is better than them. probably the Titans, Bills too, throw the Dophins in there too, all better than the steelers!!!!!!!!!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    anyone can beat anyone
    Exactly my point. Steelers are NE's biggest hurdle, perhaps the only realistic one left on the quest for perfection. No big deal that Pitt lost to Jets this week. Indy barely got by KC.

BigBollocks

O yea those steelers there a damm good team, NOT!!! Not sure what your on man to be light on you. there are only 3 dam good team in the NFL, maybe 4. Why was this a bad spot for Pitt, lol anyone would love to play the jets. O yea the jags are better than Pitt, and they did lose to denver so i guess denver is better than them. probably the Titans, Bills too, throw the Dophins in there too, all better than the steelers!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you lost a bunch on them man. I'll step aside and let you vent. As far as long term prospects and understanding the NFL week in and week out we have very different viewpoints. Hope your season turns around...

BigBollocks

MJF you sound like you're relatively new to the game. There's A LOT you're not factoring in. When you're talking that Denver game and some of Pittsburgh's losses, you're really failing to understand the importance of home field advantage in the NFL. You also seem to not understand sandwich games, bad matchups (such as a great pass offense against a porous pass D, etc.), etc.

I'm not going to harass you anymore if you're losing a heap and don't want to look at things objectively. This is your thread and you're obviously welcome to vent at will. GL...

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a Steeler fan, they are a completely different team on the road, they play that game in Pittsburgh, the Steelers win by 2 TD's. Oh well, this is the NFL, anyone can win any week unless you are playing the Pats. Just remember this and keep a look out the rest of the season, if the Steelers are laying a lot of chalk when they are on the road, bet against them.

MJFtheGenius

Sounds like you lost a bunch on them man. I'll step aside and let you vent. As far as long term prospects and understanding the NFL week in and week out we have very different viewpoints. Hope your season turns around...
    Nah, I did not bet that game, I just hate the Steelers

MJFtheGenius

MJF you sound like you're relatively new to the game. There's A LOT you're not factoring in. When you're talking that Denver game and some of Pittsburgh's losses, you're really failing to understand the importance of home field advantage in the NFL. You also seem to not understand sandwich games, bad matchups (such as a great pass offense against a porous pass D, etc.), etc.

I'm not going to harass you anymore if you're losing a heap and don't want to look at things objectively. This is your thread and you're obviously welcome to vent at will. GL...
    Harass me, brig m*ther****er, LOL. They lost to the Jets, anyone who losses to the jets is definetly not a top team. I jokingsais some of the terrible int he teams int he league were better then them but honestly I would say pats,cowboys,colts,packers,jags, and even the Giants are better than the Steelers.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

revenge is sweet isnt it?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Good bump Daddy. MJF the People's Chump.

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

this is funny

KC Needs Hockey
    KC Needs Hockey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Well he definitely got one thing right the Jags and Cowboys turned out to be better teams than Pittsburgh lol.... great bump dad so glad I get to read this. And for what is is worth I hate Pitt go GB but awesome bump!

Shadowcat
    Shadowcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

"O yea those steelers there a damm good team, NOT!!!..."
    "...anyone who losses to the jets is definetly not a top team...."
    "I would say pats,cowboys,colts,packers,jags, and even the Giants are better than the Steelers.
    Buddy... Change your name to "MJFtheRetard" cuz those are some of the most retarded quotes I've ever seen.

LOL

steelers7889
    steelers7889's Avatar Become A Pro!

We bagged the jets they are the worse team in the league overrated team