EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Aight guys, one more lock this weekend!!!

But first let me reinterate I don't believe in locks...Straight from my heart I am playing the Jets. I was once told never gamble with your heart, but it has never has affected me. I've won a lot of big games and i've lost a lot also, but nothing is better than winning or losing with your team. A lot of you know who i'm on already, but i'm hear to tell you once again. It's a great play. Rex said in the beginning of the season we are going to win the Super Bowl and I believe him. We have a great team and a good chance to go on the road and punch the steelers in the face. It's not gonna be easy. Gonna go down to the wire and could require overtime...I hope not, b/c my young heart might not be able to take it....but as I said before...I'm all heart. I've got few things in this world. My family, friends, balls, my word and my pride but most of all I've got HEART...so we know the play. Run the ball, play great D and Sanchez won't let the squad down. He'll make the plays necessary...Now Let's fuckking GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETS MONEY LINE!

I got +185, and fuckk everyone else...I don't give a shitt about any steeler fans or anyone else....LET'SSSSS FUCKKINNN GOOOOOO!!!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

jet jets jets jets jets jets

CANT WAIT

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

lets goooooo

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Eddie did you cover up everything in your house with tarps this time so you don't have a big mess to cIean up?

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not ... they beat Indy, they beat the Pats, and (as meaningless as it may be) they already beat Pitt in Pitt.
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-23-11 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Typo

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets Jets J E TS !!!!!!!!!! JETS!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

DEE WEEZ, walls are cleaned ready for a new life....but no protection. Going Raw, just how I like it. But need to protect Sanchez and run the rock...Let's Go!!!!!!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Fuckingg look like absolute bullshitt right now...and the refs looking like they with the steels 2day,...we'll be aight...hold to a fg and get a TD

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...I had everyone!!!!!!!! i'm going out and getting smashed...GOODBYE