Betpoints: 10

THis is a dead even game

Whoever turns ball over more will lose

real simple

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It will be an excellant game...Steelers pass D is nothin to brag about, 15th in the league. With Pouncey (Center) gone...and that banged up O line...That Green Bay pass rush will make Big Ben make mistakes...Packers will win

fuggles
    fuggles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Haven't been this excited about a super bowl in a long time. Will be a great game.

jwatters
    jwatters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay! Green Bay! Green Bay!

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I knew we couldn't go 24 hours after the conference championships without someone starting a Super Bowl thread with an idiotic statement. I wish I could have put money on this.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    THis is a dead even game Whoever turns ball over more will lose real simple
    i thought you said GB has no shot

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to Packer fans..now you have to face "the machine"
    number 7 coming our way...best defense in the league!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

They are begging you to take Pitt

gb will win the superbowl

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

packers are favored ... they are just asking, tempting you to take pitt here ... after all they have been there how many times recently, they are so good, blah, blah ...

packers will win

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    You will be on them in the end.

PITT most vulnerable vs. the pass. They got torched against two best pass teams they faced: Saints put up 288 on 34/44 (72%); NE put up 350 on on 30/43 (70%).

GB has best pass game in the league and will similarly dial up 40+ passes, spread em out, and burn them all game. And with this in a dome, it will be just straight deadly.
    You could be wrong about this, look at their pass defense numbers after they played NE and LeBeau made some adjustments to their pass D

Before the NE game opponents were completing 67% of their passes, after that game under 53%

asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Pittsburgh anywhere but in Dallas. Green Bay is the home team here because most people in Dallas HATE Pitt. Jerry Jones will not let Pittsburgh win in Dallas. That would be the biggest slap in the face to Cowboy fans, other than Pitt beating Dallas in Dallas for the Superbowl.

I am a Dallas hater and would love to see Pittsburgh get the win in Dallas. I think Pitt is going to get a taste of their own medicine from the Superbowl they played against Seattle, when they were getting all the calls. This Superbowl Green Bay is going to get all the calls.

The stadium is set up for speed more than it is set up for power. Green Bay will have an advantage there. If the game is called fair Pitt can win the game.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    You could be wrong about this, look at their pass defense numbers after they played NE and LeBeau made some adjustments to their pass D

Before the NE game opponents were completing 67% of their passes, after that game under 53%
    Ok, but they played Oakland, Buffalo, Cincy, Carolina, Clev, Jetsx2, and Baltx2 after the NE game. These are all 20 or worse ranked passing teams, except for Cincy @ 13th.

And GB has a substantially better pass game, statistically and otherwise, than NE.

Last night Sanchez just threw up 233, 20-33 (60%) in 10 degree weather IN Pitt for the AFC Champ. Rodgers will do what in a dome?
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-24-11 at 01:16 PM.

pozzy
    pozzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They played pooly and they still won.. If they play good, like they have in the past they have a good shot..

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Ok, but they played Oakland, Buffalo, Cincy, Carolina, Clev, Jetsx2, and Baltx2 after the NE game. These are all 20 or worse ranked passing teams, except for Cincy @ 13th.

And GB has a substantially better pass game, statistically and otherwise, than NE.

Last night Sanchez just threw up 233, 20-33 (60%) in 10 degree weather IN Pitt for the AFC Champ. Rodgers will do what in a dome?

Yeah, thats after Pitt went up 24-0, you know, what did GBs offense do in the 2nd half vs CHI?

And as for what GB did to Atl, does Atl have a very good defense?

GBs offense did not do much vs Chicago in the 3 games they played this yr and I htink Pitts D is better than the Bears?
    I bet Lovie Smith will give Tomlin all he needs to know about GBs offense

I dont think GB can run the ball on Pitt and I think Pitts DBs can play with GBs WRs, tough game

Pitts DBs are not as bad as people think
    Last edited by Scorpion; 01-24-11 at 01:46 PM.

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Packers on turf in a dome -2.5 all day long.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

50/50....so +2.5 is value

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

greenbay will win the superbowl easy....too much offence

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Yeah, thats after Pitt went up 24-0, you know, what did GBs offense do in the 2nd half vs CHI?

GBs offense did not do much vs Chicago in the 3 games they played this yr and I htink Pitts D is better than the Bears?

I dont think GB can run the ball on Pitt and I think Pitts DBs can play with GBs WRs, tough game

Nobody runs the ball on pitt.

Green bay went to a very conservative game plan in the 2nd half of the championship game. Rodgers had a huge game against chicago in the first meeting.

This will be a very close game, i think both teams put up some points in this one.

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

exciting first half then a shut down second half whoever leads at half wins ,,moneyline is the pick ..you choose the side you think will lead at half

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I like the Pack to lead at the half ML at -130.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Are you people fukkin retarded?!?!?!?

After Swagger, the Steelers have no CBs that can cover man-to-man. Why the fukk do you think Brady ate them up? Cause Pats used 3 and 4 wide damn near the whole game and forced LeBeau to use his DBs. Polamalu and Clark might be one of the best Safety combos in the league, but Troy is far from 100%.

If you guys have yet to figure it out, the Steelers D dominates teams that play traditional style football and look to run the ball. And once they get teams in obvious passing situations, LeBeau turns them loose.

I cannot believe the Total in this game came down after I bet it at 45.5, am kicking myself. But what the fukk are you people thinking?!?!?!? Let's see, Capers knows LeBeau, LeBeau knows Capers...holy fukk they created the 3-4 zone blitz defense together...but of course in the 2 weeks leading up to this game, neither one will share any possible weaknesses of the defense with his HC or OC...and of course they both have tweaked the defense since it's inception, but both men know the other's defense...

Here is a fairly amazing stat...

Cowher without LeBeau 50-44-1

Cowher with LeBeau 79-33

OVER

OVER

OVER!!!!!!

This thing had better close at 48 or I will end up betting the entire balance of every account, my car, my house, my wife and my wheat penny collection on the Over

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

Green bays offense not to good against chicago

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by csm506 View Post
    I like Pittsburgh to they will win
    I guess that shutout that we put on you guys at home didn't impress you; it's cool.

Stevedore

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBettor View Post
    Packers will cover & play the over!
    Number 1 and 2 defenses in the league and you like the over? Forget about last years shootout, that won't happen in this game. I like the under, especially teased. Under 52 seems like a gift.

Stevedore

Does Pittsburgh run a Tampa/Cover 2 scheme like Chicago or a 3-4 scheme that the Packers offense sees every day in practice? Thought so... AGAIN PEOPLE, THE BEAR GAME HAS ABSOLUTELY NO BEARNG ON THE SUPER BOWL.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Are you people fukkin retarded?!?!?!?

After Swagger, the Steelers have no CBs that can cover man-to-man. Why the fukk do you think Brady ate them up? Cause Pats used 3 and 4 wide damn near the whole game and forced LeBeau to use his DBs.
    When Brady beat had a great day and beat NYJ 45-3 did you think the same will happen again in the playoffs??

Good teams make adjustments pal

GB cant beat Pitt with their running game, they can by doing what the Pats did, Pitt has enough time. If Chicago can slow down GBs offense so can Pitt

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

come on DOCTA GOLD...packers are stacked and only IMAGINE if they were healthy this year....Patriots WHO????

Packers WILL ROLL 35-21

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

like GB over

gobrowns
    gobrowns's Avatar Become A Pro!

browns all the way next year

steelers7889
    steelers7889's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers whooot

steelers7889
    steelers7889's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers will win because there defence cant be stopped

Mini19
    Mini19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Packers don't have a killer instinct when they are winning.. Let teams hang around.. I like Pitt teased +8.5, don't know much about over/under yet

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

green bay will murder shitsburgh

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Happy that Rodgers got the 'so so' game out of the way. Will be much different in Big D, maybe similar to the Atl. game previous although Rodgers had the best game of his career in that one. I know the Pitt D is good but indoors is a different beast altogether. The GB pass game will be too efficient. The NYJ pass game was humming quite nicely in the 2nd half...Should be fun to watch!!

kaschmunnie
    kaschmunnie's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't see GB losing this one

First 123456 ... Last