dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

How often do they have a rematch in the superbowl from the regular season??

By this i mean out of all the 40 something superbowls that has been played, how many superbowls were there where the 2 teams playing for the championship played during the regular season. The only one i can think of is the Patriots/Giants from 2007 and didn't the Steelers played the Cardinals as well in their regular season before the superbowl?

Does anyone think a superbowl between 2 teams who played before the during regular meeting in the superbowl the same year makes it less appealing because i definitely do. If the Jets make it, they will face the Bears or Packers again. They played the Bears late in the season and it was snowing and it was some high scoring 38-30 game at soldier field but that game didn't seem to have much emotion. And then the Jets played the Packers and the Packers won 9-0 and that was one of the most boring games i ever seen.

I definitely want to see the Steelers play since they did not play the Bears nor the Packers in the regular season.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

How often do they have a rematch in the superbowl from the regular season??

By this i mean out of all the 40 something superbowls that has been played, how many superbowls were there where the 2 teams playing for the championship played during the regular season. The only one i can think of is the Patriots/Giants from 2007 and didn't the Steelers played the Cardinals as well in their regular season before the superbowl?

Does anyone think a superbowl between 2 teams who played before the during regular meeting in the superbowl the same year makes it less appealing because i definitely do. If the Jets make it, they will face the Bears or Packers again. They played the Bears late in the season and it was snowing and it was some high scoring 38-30 game at soldier field but that game didn't seem to have much emotion. And then the Jets played the Packers and the Packers won 9-0 and that was one of the most boring games i ever seen.

I definitely want to see the Steelers play since they did not play the Bears nor the Packers in the regular season.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

odds are 1 in 4 with current schedule

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

85 bears/pats

80 eagles/raiders

happened a bunch of times

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    odds are 1 in 4 with current schedule
    haha exactly

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 967

Super Bowl Green Bay/Pittsburgh

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Rams-Patriots

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats giants in 07

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

i personally dont really care who plays in the super bowl, as long as they hang a number that draws action like a 3.

well i kinda want whatever the public wants so the volume is higher

darren125
    darren125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bills/Giants, Bills/Cowboys, 49ers/Chargers, Titans/Rams, Rams/Patriots