I certainly didn't think the New York Jets would prevail in yesterday's AFC conference semi-final game against the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Not a chance but they did and I want to congratulate them and more importantly the people who backed them.
Full credit to the visitors though for the win but when all is said and done, I wonder if I'm the only person who questioned the Pats game plan or strategy going into the match and as the game progressed. It was mentioned quite often down the regular season stretch that the decision to let Randy Moss go earlier in the season didn't hinder the Patriots as they cruised to a 14-2 mark. Maybe not then but I believe Brady and company could have used the Moss' deep threat yesterday on numerous occasions.
Furthermore, what was the reasoning behind all those time-consuming running plays on their final td drive? They must have wasted a good two minutes on that drive and even though they scored, they were forced to attempt the onside kick because they were short on time.
In the end however, full marks go out to the Jets but I do hope the Steelers prevail next Sunday, even though I'm neither a fan of either team. The bottom line is I simply despise the Jets and their entire organization---end of story!!!

Really Sucks!
Finally to Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, though I prefer to call him Terrell 'Sucks', it's players like you who must have been a constant whiner and had your ass kicked time and time again when you were a kid. You see most kids of your current nature normally were flagged with that type of 'poor sport' and 'cry baby' mentality from the time you were born. It's always so damm nice to see players of your type end up on the losing side.
Thanks Pittsburgh, now kindly put the Jets to rest on Sunday.