Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Bears home field advantage really a deciding factor

I'm already large on Seattle +10. GL to all.

Despite Seattle's awful road performance through the year, is that really the determining factor in this game? Pride is a sort of foolish intangible to stake much on - but don't you think Pete Carroll, Hasselback and Lynch are going to be grinding it out for this one? Arguably one of the better college coaches of all time (as much as I hate USC) looking to create his legacy in the NFL (where he was previously very mediocre). Aging QB on the way out. And a guy who is probably pretty f'ing pumped to have people calling him the beast and wants to live up to that.

ALL the pressure is on the Bears. Seattle can play loose b/c they've already exceeded expectations. Think Cutler's a little nervous right now? You know the guy's got it in the back of his mind that he's capable of killing the dream for this team and getting boo'd in his home stadium.

This is touchy-feely, b.s. analysis - just saying I'm not sure the psychological advantage belongs to the Bears just because of homefield.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

go bears go bears