naresh8055
    naresh8055's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jeff Fisher Stays; Vince Young is Gone

It appears Jeff Fisher will continue as head coach of the Tennessee Titans and Vince Young will not be the quarterback.

Titans owner informed Titans fans and staff that Young would not be returning to the Titans in the 2011 season.

“Today, I informed our general manager Mike Reinfeldt to move forward with plans to begin the process of identifying the next quarterback for our franchise,” Adams said in a statement. “He will inform Vince Young’s agent that Vince will not be on our roster next season.”

Young leaves Tennessee after an up and down career as the team’s QB, which ended abruptly after injuring his throwing had, throwing his pads in the stands and mouthing off Fisher in front of his team.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

congratulations on recovering from your coma. happy new year

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Old news

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Wtf?????

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

this is the same guy that posted about Auburn winning the national championship 2 days after ..I guess he lives in a third world country and has real slow internet

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Give the guy a break!! He has been cooped up in the house for a while playing the atari with pac man and space invaders he got for Christmas

As a Titans fan though, I can never get tired of reading about Vince being gone. He is about to get a good dose of reality when teams aren't lining up to sign him and he has to take a pay cut. Going to a city where he is not babied (any city but Nashville) will be hard for him too.

Good riddance!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Give the guy a break!! He has been cooped up in the house for a while playing the atari with pac man and space invaders he got for Christmas

As a Titans fan though, I can never get tired of reading about Vince being gone. He is about to get a good dose of reality when teams aren't lining up to sign him and he has to take a pay cut. Going to a city where he is not babied (any city but Nashville) will be hard for him too.

Good riddance!!

please believe me when i tell you vince young is glad as hell to get out of a city full of hicks who know nothing about football.

the guy is the only reason why jeff fisher is still an NFL head coach, the only reason why you got to get a taste of winning over the last 3 years.

idiot titans fans boo him over the dumbest sh1t. im glad you're cursed with jeff fisher for another year. get ready to lose a ton of games and watch in disgust as vince takes a team to the playoffs.

bank it loser! tennessee doesnt deserve a qb of his talent.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the fck this guy must have dial up for his connection

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    please believe me when i tell you vince young is glad as hell to get out of a city full of hicks who know nothing about football.

the guy is the only reason why jeff fisher is still an NFL head coach, the only reason why you got to get a taste of winning over the last 3 years.

idiot titans fans boo him over the dumbest sh1t. im glad you're cursed with jeff fisher for another year. get ready to lose a ton of games and watch in disgust as vince takes a team to the playoffs.

bank it loser! tennessee doesnt deserve a qb of his talent.

Wow, you sure have a heck of a man crush on vince!!

"the guy is the only reason why jeff fisher is still an NFL head coach" That tells me all I need to know right there. Fisher would be a lot hotter on the market than your boy vince would. He would have a job immediately.

the only reason why you got to get a taste of winning over the last 3 years.
    Can you please tell me vince's record against winning teams? I'll give you a hint, it is below 50%. The team won in spite of Vince a lot of that time. They won against teams with sub .500 records. One of those glory years for vince he had twice as many ints as tds. Your boy did show improvements this year before he got hurt. I was actually pulling for him until he started doing his little baby act again.

idiot titans fans boo him over the dumbest sh1t. im glad you're cursed with jeff fisher for another year. get ready to lose a ton of games and watch in disgust as vince takes a team to the playoffs. I am sure you are not an idiot. You seem far from it. So you think vince will be a starting qb in the NFL next year? You are right though, the Titans will probably lose a lot of games next year. It doesn't look good.

bank it loser! tennessee doesnt deserve a qb of his talent. Stay classy!!

Chill out bro