HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

3 team sunday nfl parlay!!!

RISK 2 UNITS TO WIN 12 UNITS

• BEARS -10
    • SEAHAWKS/BEARS OVER 43
    • JETS/PATS OVER 45.5

No way Seattle covers the spread here. I'm from Seattle and I'm a Hawks fan but they can't hang in this game against the Bears. The only reason why they lost the first one was because they didn't even prepare for a losing team like Seattle. Matt Hasselbeck will be on his back most of the game & Russell Okung won't be able to handle Julius Peppers like he did in the season game. But look for them to bounce back here and handle their business. Do you really think Vegas will give all of us an easy win again like last week? If you do, you must be crazyyyy! Bears ROLL.
    Bears 31-14

When SEATTLE SEAHAWKS team played as Road team as a Underdog - Vs Conference Opponent - Last 2 years
    THEY ARE 1-5-0 & THE OVER IS 5-1-0

When SEATTLE SEAHAWKS team played as a 10.0 or more Underdog - After a non division game
    THEY ARE 2-4-0

When CHICAGO BEARS team played as Home team as a Favorite - During Week 16 to 20 - After a conference game
    THEY ARE 11-3-0

When CHICAGO BEARS team played as Home team as a Favorite - During Week 16 to 20 - During the month of January THE OVER IS 7-4-0

Every coach has tried to contain Tom Brady but all have failed. He always find a way to make big plays! and i'm not talking about first downs. I'm talking about rackin up TD's! His new teamates have adapt well enough to know where the ball will land in the endzone everytime. Look for the patriots to hit the mid low 30's today. Mark Sanchez will be Mark Sanchez. He will rely on his running backs to do the dirty business and try to make a big play here and there but when the Jets can't score he will have to throw the ball. And when he throws too much you know what will happen. Atleast 2 INT for Mark Sanchez tomorrow. Look for some easy points from turnovers for the PATS. But with that said the Jets will not just roll over and die. They will fight and fight. That is what Rex Ryan is good at. And they will score!!! Too bad the Pats are just way out of the Jets league this year. Look for Pats to win in single digits.
    Patriots 33-24

When NEW YORK JETS team played as a 7 to 9.5 Underdog - Vs AFC East opponent - During Week 16 to 20
    OVER IS 5-0-0

When NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS team played as a Home team - Vs Division Opponent - Playing on turf surface
    THE OVER IS 10-6-0

Last edited by HawkEye; 01-16-11 at 08:12 AM.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

go for it

Lets go out
    1 800 HOOYAH
    Lets go out's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this will be a better game than people are expecting....Teams in the playoffs with nothing to lose are dangerous...Hasselbeck can either stink up the joint or light it on fire....The first half of this game wil tell the story....If Seattle can hang around Cutler will get so tense you wont be able to get a greased BB up his ass....That will lead to turnovers.....I think Seatlles MVP of the game will be Jay cutler..Hes another one who can either shine or tarnish as the game goes on .Not saying Seattle will win the game..although it wouldnt suprise me at all .....Just think we could see a late backdoor..Bear backers will definately have sweaty brows .Gl whatever way you go