Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

NFL winners if you need em Part II

Yesterday was a great day, solid 6-1 in the NFL, new day and looking for the same results. I feel i have a pretty good feel for todays games, time will tell. Best of luck FBT

Chic/Seattle over 21.5 1st half Chicagos special teams and defense are good for 2 TD's today.
    Chic/Seattle over 43 Fullgame This one is going to get ugly, bears Win 34-13!
    Chicago -10 Fullgame See above 2 posts!
    Jets +4.5 1st half Gonna be a close game, something like last weeks Indy game
    Jets +8.5 fullgame Jets have a shot to win this game, but its gonna be tough.
    Jets/Pats under 22 1st half Gonna be a cold one in foxboro this afternoon, 10-7 half.
    Jets /Pats under 44 Fullgame Grab it quick, total is dropping quicker then a 5 dollar hooker!
    Dont recommend the play below, but ill try it after yesterdays great day!
    Jets ML +350, Just throwing a small 50 dollar play on it! I think with 2 very good corners they can somewhat shutdown the passing game a bit, Just need the rest of the guys to stop the run. Also i am from the boston area, so dont think Im a jets fan, actually i dont like the Jets or Pats personally, I like the team that puts money in my pocket, try not to have a favorite team, seems to cost gamblers money when they have a favorite team. I like the jets to keep running the ball and keep it close and have a chance to win it at the end. Also i know the Pats havent lost at home in like forever, But Balty did stun em at home in the playoffs, so why not the Jets. Jets have a shot and im gonna call it a 20-17 JETS win! O(nce again best of luck and only advise anyone that follows to play the top 7 picks. Good luck, gonna loook over some college BB, Lets get this cash, FBT

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Nice picks... What play do you like the best?

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

good luck today bro.

vero8o
    vero8o's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your plays!

Footballtime

G, I play all my picks the same, If i like it enough to post it, Im playing it as one of my plays. 220/200 is my normal wager, although i have made bigger and smaller plays. The JETS ML is a small 50 dollar play to win 175, Just a real good hunch i feel today! GL guys and lets win some cash. Im gonna be posting a few college BB game sin a bit also, if you guys play BB check it out!

Footballtime

Get on em if you need em quick.................. Adding 2 CBB plays just to get me to the games, but they are winners.

St Johns -3.5
    Prov/USF over 143.5

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL!

Footballtime

70 at the half in the providence game, should finish around 150, gonna need s. florida to put up more then 29 in the 2nd half! St John's game also looking good up 7-10 points most of game currently up 8 with 3 minutes till halftime! Gl guys lets get this cash!

Footballtime

Damn got hooked in the bears game on that total, thought for sure 21-0 10 minutes till half we would see another field goal, Hey it happens....................... Not sure if anyone followed but both CBB games were winners, so it isnt all bad! Congrats if you followed the CBB gmes and sorry about the hook in the bear 1st half!

Footballtime

Looks like 4-1 in the early games(NFL and CBB) A hook from 5-0. What a very very good weekend this has been! Lets go jets, and keep the score low!

Footballtime

Bingo, jets game going just as planned. 6-1 quickly on the day. Lets keep thigns just how they are and hit this jets ML winner!

efetch
    efetch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great picks man, great call on the Jets. Hopefully the game keeps going the way it has.

Footballtime

9-2 day today with a jets ML winner. 2 losses got hooked on the 1st half total of the bear game, and the pats game ended up going over the fullgame total. I still think after watching both game si was on the right side of both plays with some unlucky results............. Anyways getting the wheel barrel out, after a nice weekend of football and a couple hoops plays i finished staurday and sunday 15-3! ill be awake early in AM looking over some basketball plays for MLK day, and putting in 2 requests for withdrawals. Oh yeah i think I am the happiest guy in New england, I ******* hate the PAts, Brady, bilicheck and that bitch giselle! FBT
    Last edited by Footballtime; 01-16-11 at 07:59 PM. Reason: I am bad at typing, spell check

MONEY32
    MONEY32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2595

great job!!!!!! you have a new follower keep it up